Spanking the U.S. Government

edited 2012-01-25 15:33:19 in General
Good idea or bad?
Tagged:

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    How are you gonna do that
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Well, first I'll need to get funding. From the US Government.
    Funding to buy a government-sized paddle?

("Government-Sized" needs to be a term that is in use)
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Of course.

Also I'll need a way to sneak it past security
    hey @Anonus, how's this plan coming along?
    i put it on the back burner

were you obsessed with spanking back then?
    I guess
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    SpankAid 2016.

Featuring planet JANE, Trevr Whatevr, Imipolex G, and many more, in the single greatest line-up in Internet history.

We have the power. We need the paddle.

Let's smack some ass.
  • SpankAid 2016.

Featuring planet JANE, Trevr Whatevr, Imipolex G, and many more, in the single greatest line-up in Internet history.

We have the power. We need the paddle.

Let's smack some ass.
    Sredni wins this thread