Are chemicals good or bad?

edited 2015-10-24 02:14:45 in General
I've never heard of these names before, but the chemicals I've seen come with skull and crossbones symbols and look like green ooze. They must be evil. Get them away from my food! All-natural ingredients only!

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I've heard that Coca-Cola and Pepsi products contain high levels of dihydrogen monoxide. I'd stay away if I were you.
  • I've heard that Coca-Cola and Pepsi products contain high levels of dihydrogen monoxide. I'd stay away if I were you.

Yeah, that shit's fucking toxic, man. It, like, suffocates people instantly sometimes.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Dihydrogen monoxide is one of the best solvents known to man.  Stuff will dissolve almost anything.

It is often used to remove paint.

It is often in polluted rivers!
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    meatburger
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Alle Dinge sind Gift und nichts ist ohne Gift; allein die Dosis macht, dass ein Ding kein Gift ist.