Disturbed Hipster Man

Comments

• this man is a coward
  • kill living beings
    do you think his wall is actually like that
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    I was wondering when you would see that.
  • nah it's just the backdrop for his videos

youtube recommended him to me cuz i watched a video he did on microtonal music that i think sredni posted

his channel seems to be mostly, to put it bluntly, him being really surprised by things that almost everyone on the internet has seen already?
  • Ich bin ein jelly doughnut
    :3 said:

his channel seems to be mostly, to put it bluntly, him being really surprised by things that almost everyone on the internet has seen already?

There are two major segments of the internet, I think. People that use it to interact socially with people they've never met in person, and those who don't.

The latter segment is never going to see "vore" unless they go to this guy's channel.
  • i get that but like

his channel doesnt seem quite like it meshes with that demographic?

regardless, at least his videos seem decently researched and thought out, this one aside
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    It was originally about discussing music subcultures and curiosities both for the purpose of introduction to the uniformed and for general entertainment. Since then, the m.o. has remained the same, but the subject matter has broadened dramatically.

I like his stuff. It's well-researched, even-handed, and expresses a genuine enthusiasm for novel ideas.

This video is just silly, though. But I think that's the point. Explaining a strange fetish, particularly a strange fetish that spawns even stranger art, is difficult and very awkward. Thus, a bunch of weird CG videos and just not knowing what to say.
  • bruh vore is like, the easiest of weird fetishes to explain thooooo
  • I dunno man I think flattening and inflation are a smidge less weird, in my humble onion
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    There's a difference between explaining what a thing is and explaining its appeal.