"Baby Boomers destroyed America"

I might need a history lesson here, because this "Millennials vs. Boomers" thing has me feeling caught in the crossfire.

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    buncha goddamn hippies
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

buncha goddamn hippies

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I rest my case
  • the good ol' days are a myth and America was never really that great

the good ol' days are a myth and America was never really that great

Well I don't buy into the whole "the '50s were a simpler time" shit
    just about everyone who was born from the '60s on seems to think they were creepy as hell in many ways
  • edited 2015-10-16 18:33:59
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Boomers cared about things deeply and were willing to make loud sounds and get in crowds with scary big signs about things.

Milennials care about things deeply and are willing to make loud sounds and get in crowds with scary big signs about things.

They both are clearly criminals and need to go to jail, because protesters are terrifying and loud.  Like shopping malls, but also like an angry mob.
  • Boomers kind of did undo the New Deal and fuck over the entire economy badly enough that entire generations hence are getting screwed out of basic subsistence and possibly a stable planet to live on.  So yeah, I'd be just about willing to say they destroyed America.
  • Vampire Lady of Corvidia

(The other Jane)
    Bee said:

Boomers kind of did undo the New Deal and fuck over the entire economy badly enough that entire generations hence are getting screwed out of basic subsistence and possibly a stable planet to live on.  So yeah, I'd be just about willing to say they destroyed America.

Well yes the people who did that were largely Boomers, but I think attributing this to a generation is just bad practice all around
  • Denying Global change is also a boomer thing, so maybe they destroyed the world as well, we'll see.