I hate these posts

person I don't recognize in front of a wall thing with logos on it: "says a thing"

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I wish I had a wall thing with logos on it
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Anonus said:

I wish I had a wall thing with logos on it

make your own!
  • then you can say things in front of it and people will pay attention to you
  • edited 2015-10-13 01:41:56
    kill living beings
    My ideal date is something like this: He picks me up in a limo and we go to the zoo. That’s as far ahead as I’ve imagined, because I’ve never been to a zoo. I have no idea what goes on there.
    rayman said:

My ideal date is something like this: He picks me up in a limo and we go to the zoo. That’s as far ahead as I’ve imagined, because I’ve never been to a zoo. I have no idea what goes on there.

animals live at zoos
  • kill living beings
    Source?
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    you fuck the animals...or not
  • :3 said:

person I don't recognize in front of a wall thing with logos on it: "says a thing"

this is a genre of post i do not recognize by description
  • fucking the animals is generally counterindicated but if you really wanna and are willing to face the consequences
  • ~ said:

:3 said:

this is a genre of post i do not recognize by description
    you know, its a gif of some celebrity or other at some sort of award thing or another and they're saying something banal