!!!!!!
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    That place is actually famous.
  • im glad that i can rent a golden gun for 10 bucks

i would totally be up for that

god bless america
  • kill living beings
    Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I've heard that Desert Eagles are terrible

But that was mostly from people making fun of Jace Connors when they thought he was a real person, so who knows
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Desert Eagles are a ridiculous, impractical weapon for ridiculous, impractical people. Powerful, but unwieldy, and heavy. For pretty much anything, you can use a smaller, lighter handgun, or get an even lighter rifle which is better weighted.

It's only in consideration because it looks good in movies.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Wait, you can get that thing in .50? How would you be able to shoot it at all without a stock or a turret?
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    You squeeze off one round and then you spend the next five minutes bewildered at the recoil.
    Or you end up in hospital with a dislocated shoulder or a fractured collarbone. Yikes. 
    You either spend five minutes bewildered, or you feel bewildered in your shoulder or collarbone for the rest of your natural life.
    -nods-