If you dislike these animals, you are a contrarian

2»

Comments

• My dreams exceed my real life
    That was going to be a yes.

but I wasn't looking at my keyboard
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    that was bad for your post, but good for amazon, who gets money from lee based on how much data is transferred from their servers
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Twol is the only word we know from the ancient Baekje language of Korea, at least for certain; it means "gate," and due to the similarity to the same word in Old Japanese suggests that the Yamato were either from the peninsula or closely related to the residents of that particular kingdom. This pisses off kooky nationalists to no end, because hating on Koreans is their favourite pastime that isn't shooting things with Airsoft rifles and pretending they're shooting Koreans.

I am so sleep-deprived, my glob, make me president, I will make you canapés.
  • Twol is the only word we know from the ancient Baekje language of Korea, at least for certain; it means "gate," and due to the similarity to the same word in Old Japanese suggests that the Yamato were either from the peninsula or closely related to the residents of that particular kingdom. This pisses off kooky nationalists to no end, because hating on Koreans is their favourite pastime that isn't shooting things with Airsoft rifles and pretending they're shooting Koreans.

I am so sleep-deprived, my glob, make me president, I will make you canapés.
    you are already the president

of my heart~
    Yaaaaaaay~!
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    didn't it turn out the 'dolphins are rapists' thing was a myth, or at least wildly inaccurate, the last time that got brought up here?

and i don't dislike any of the animals in the op
    Dolphin sexual behaviour is about as complicated as human sexual behaviour save for the fact that we have thumbs and more complex tools and whatnot. Sexual violence isn't wildly common but it's certainly not unheard of.

They also do all manner of more outré things seemingly entirely consensually, which from an ethological and surely a prurient perspective is much more interesting. Same goes for all manner of beasties. We are possibly smarter than the vast majority of our peers but we by no means have the monopoly on kink.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Tachyon said:

didn't it turn out the 'dolphins are rapists' thing was a myth, or at least wildly inaccurate, the last time that got brought up here?

and i don't dislike any of the animals in the op

i think so, i know at the very least that people who actually work with animals really don't like the term "rape" for anything animals do because, uh, consent isn't really a thing among animals
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    it still bugs me how people seem to apply moral judgments to cats

cats are nothing like humans, and that's not a slight against cats

they are not "assholes", they're cats

sometimes they do things people would know not to do, because they're cats