Stop using the word "millenials" when writing articles about 90s Nicktoons

It's a terrible word

Comments

• Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    when i first saw that word i assumed it meant the millenarian christians
  • at this point i see more complaining about complaining about millennials than complaining about millenials
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I eagerly await the day that Cultural Observers start salivating over the Cartoon Cartoons

I'm always terrified that this is going to involve yet more throwing the pre-CN H-B material under the bus though
  • Know your lines? Of course you know your lines! But I don't want to just hear your lines...I wanna hear what's in YOUR SOULS!!
    THESE MILLENIALS AND THEIR FOOD
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    What the cat said, I guess.
  • kill living beings
    you can't stop me dipfuck
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    naney said:

at this point i see more complaining about complaining about millennials than complaining about millenials

this is because you don't read, like, the new york times or whatever unless it's linked on twitter or tumblr
  • edited 2015-09-29 13:12:21
    Calica said:

naney said:

at this point i see more complaining about complaining about millennials than complaining about millenials

this is because you don't read, like, the new york times or whatever unless it's linked on twitter or tumblr
    Or have hipster teenager/grumpy middle-aged Facebook friends
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    tfw you're stuck between two generations and don't really fit in either
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Calica said:

naney said:

I barely read the Times because I don't have a subscription to it