Comments

• My dreams exceed my real life
    I got Tyrion Lannister
  • Jherek Carnelian
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i got Daenerys, though tbf that's probably because i picked How To Train Your Dragon
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Odradek said:

I got Tyrion Lannister

I am actually not surprised. Best character in the show, too, by the way.
    Well cool.
    I got... well, apparently I know nothing.
  • I got Daenerys. (Well, I -do- like dragons...)
    Tach reminds me a little of Sam, to be honest, in a positive way.
    i'm not a thrones fan, yet, and don't know who that is (i glanced at his page on the wiki just now but it looks spoilery), but positive is good, so thank you!

i pretended to prefer The King's Speech and got Robb Stark instead
  • Arya Stark

Damn right
  • I somehow managed to get Cersei which is quite lol for many reasons
    ^^ Arya Stark is the second-best character but she is also hella scary.

^ Oh wow.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    I got... Khal Drogo.

Oooooookay, I'mma rethink my life now.
  • edited 2015-09-17 02:34:17
    Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    This is dumb as heck but I got Daenerys, and I think she's cute, so this is acceptable. Though I know jack-all about her (still on my to-read list), so I guess I'll ask the ferret, or some crap.
  • edited 2015-09-17 02:37:50
    ಠ_ಠ
    @ sredni: exactly
  • I have cut a caper with the dancing mad god
    Tachyon said:

i got Daenerys, though tbf that's probably because i picked How To Train Your Dragon

Crystal said:

This is dumb as heck but I got Daenerys, and I think she's cute, so this is acceptable. Though I know jack-all about her (still on my to-read list), so I guess I'll ask the ferret, or some crap.

Very cool character. Smart, compassionate, not to be fucked with. Kind of immature in the way that young, inexperienced people taking on a lot of power with untested, very strong ideals often are, which can be frustrating to watch. One of the few heroic (rather than simply good or likeable) people in the show despite her occasional Genghis Khan scaring-people-for-the-greater-good moments.
  • naney said:

Jherek Carnelian

im sad that this got no response
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...

Crystal said:

Very cool character. Smart, compassionate, not to be fucked with. Kind of immature in the way that young, inexperienced people taking on a lot of power with untested, very strong ideals often are, which can be frustrating to watch. One of the few heroic (rather than simply good or likeable) people in the show despite her occasional Genghis Khan scaring-people-for-the-greater-good moments.
    So basically +700 Crystal Points to Sredni and to Crystal.
    Googled that and man, boyfriend, you are the master of the leftfield obscure reference.
  • Aliroz said:

I got... Khal Drogo.

Oooooookay, I'mma rethink my life now.
    I got him too. I have no idea who he is though.
  • edited 2015-09-17 04:11:08
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Husband of Danaerys earlier on, to whom she is sold by her fuckwad brother but who comes to genuinely respect her and, being a psycho barbarian king, decides to ice said brother in an extremely disturbing if intriguingly ironic fashion.

Dead by the end of the first season. Very dead.

So yes. Life choices.
    Sredni!  i thought i implied i might watch/read this and i'm trying to avoid spoilers! D:

(i don't care that much, but i would prefer them tagged if you don't mind)
  • Husband of Danaerys earlier on, to whom she is sold by her fuckwad brother but who comes to genuinely respect her and, being a psycho barbarian king, decides to ice said brother in an extremely disturbing if intriguingly ironic fashion.

Dead by the end of the first season. Very dead.

So yes. Life choices.

Ah.
  • edited 2015-09-17 04:16:34
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Tachyon said:

Sredni!  i thought i implied i might watch/read this and i'm trying to avoid spoilers! D:

(i don't care that much, but i would prefer them tagged if you don't mind)

Sorry! But Khal Drogo's death is less a spoiler than, well, the inciting incident for Danaerys' entire character arc, so I felt it was less of a spoiler than a lot of other stuff and was less careful...
    Oh.  Well, fair enough, then.
  • kill living beings
    hodor
  • hodor

you're hired
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    nice callback
  • Hodor as well.  I get the feeling it's the default if they can't easily place you in any other convenient niche.

Which is fine by me, because Hodor is probably the only character on that show I even remotely like.
    As noted, I really, really like Tyrion and Arya, and creepy as he might be Varys is pretty great, too. But Hodor is hard not to like. He simply is what he is and that is Hodor.
    I remember when I read the books Varys was my favorite.
    He has, arguably, the most reasonable outlook on life of any of the major characters, which is simultaneously somehow one of the most interesting in context.