what's your myers-briggs type

edited 2015-09-16 05:41:21 in General
im an INFP according to most online internet test things

not that these things matter but they can be fun
Tagged:

Comments

• Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    even before i knew how bullshit they were i always got bored halfway through
  • oh come on, it's fun to have a computer rehash and regurgitate a vague aproximation of the information you just fed it! it's validating!
  • kill living beings
    ESFJ
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    WPLJ
  • enfp, aka the myers-briggs way of saying 'you are an annoying person'
  • Vampire Lady of Corvidia

(The other Jane)
    For career counseling, I took an MBTI as well as several other assessments: INTP

aka "obnoxious, absent-minded bastard"

I used to get INTJ, back when I thought this was kinda fun, if meaningless....
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    This is a lie, everyone gets INTJ

This is the only answer possible
  • INTP according to like three different tests.
  • Vampire Lady of Corvidia

(The other Jane)
    Odradek said:

This is a lie, everyone gets INTJ

This is the only answer possible

• edited 2015-09-16 17:24:35
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    iirc i took these every time the question came up on tvt, answered honestly and got a different result each time

i just now took 2 online tests, humanmetrics scored me INTJ and 16personalities scored me ISFJ.
    Tachyon said:

iirc i took these every time the question came up on tvt, answered honestly and got a different result each time

i just now took 2 online tests, humanmetrics scored me INTJ and 16personalities scored me ISFJ.

it's almost like taking the sign of four normally distributed metrics (only one of which has been shown to have any correlation to anything else) is going to lead to unrepeatable results
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    INTPB&J.
  • Calica said:

Tachyon said:

it's almost like taking the sign of four normally distributed metrics (only one of which has been shown to have any correlation to anything else) is going to lead to unrepeatable results
    why are you salty
    because people, including if i remember correctly my ap psychology teacher, have tried to convince me that the superficially respectable equivalent to "what game of thrones character are you" has actual psychological value
    it's based on jungian psychology, that should be enough to signal to most people that mbti is bullshit
    companies actually use this shit for hiring purposes
  • Calica said:

companies actually use this shit for hiring purposes

I only hire hodors
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Calica said:

because people, including if i remember correctly my ap psychology teacher, have tried to convince me that the superficially respectable equivalent to "what game of thrones character are you" has actual psychological value

http://heapershangout.com/index.php?p=/discussion/9209/which-game-of-thrones-character-are-you
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    I get either INFP of ENFP a lot.

It's actually more accurate than I might care to admit. I am a preacher at heart.
  • Yeah me too

I question that the inventory is COMPLETELY useless, tbh, but I'm not smart enough to make an assessment of anything like that so I am definitely Wrong
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i tend to get Is and Js at least, so that part is consistent

also i tend to give somewhat tentative answers unless i'm really sure about something, which probably affects my results
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    well, except on Zimbio i got ESFJ

i am also Arya, and Pearl, and Gizmo the Gremlin, and tumblr, my favourite YA novels were Twilight (based on my current TV habits), and my celebrity Patronus is Katy Perry