Nostalgia can't be recreated

It wasn't just what you saw, it was where you were, and who you were, and when you were.

You can't bring all of that back.

You can't capture lightning in a bottle, and it's foolish to run out during a storm and try. 

Comments

• imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    OK.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Odradek said:

It wasn't just what you saw, it was where you were, and who you were, and when you were.

You can't bring all of that back.

You can't capture lightning in a bottle, and it's foolish to run out during a storm and try. 

1. I made a thread about this a week ago and you said you didn't care

2. Jerry Beck says it's not true, so it probably isn't
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I don't care about seeing the movie.
    Well, you should have clarified

And it's doubtful that this movie is going to be made anyway, because frankly as dumb as Viacom has become, the people at Nickelodeon and Paramount have to know better than to take a bargain-bin video game-level idea and turn it into a feature film.
    Seriously, these Nicktoon crossovers used to be reserved for shit like this:

Oh and as long as we're talking about this shit, here's the Game Boy Color version of it I've actually played:

The controls really were horrendous
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    Odradek said:

I don't care about seeing the movie.

I don't think anyone here does.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I agree with the general idea stated in the OP but do not care about the specific subject.
  • I agree with the general idea stated in the OP but do not care about the specific subject.