Drop that book, nerd! Let's watch a movie!

edited 2012-04-26 18:43:07 in General Media
Don't touch that dial! We're gonna watch The Killer Shrews, with Seamus and his friend!

We didn't do intros, cause who needs 'em. I speak first ("Promising already!"), so you can tell who's who. We plan on doing more of these, for equally good movies, so prepare yourself!

Here's the playlist link!

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I enjoyed it. I want to watch the rest of it later.
  • IT'S NOT THE MST3K VERSION! D=<
  • edited 2012-01-30 21:05:12
    Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    Thanks! We've (and by we I mean he) got 5 parts of 7 uploaded.

Well, it's not like we can do our own commentary over the MST3K version...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    It is very silly.

And racist.
    We're back with one of the best bad movies I've ever seen!

• Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    My favorite part was where Weng Weng's boss "describes" all the gadgets. "Now, this may look ordinary, but it's...specially built."

Yep.
    See, everything's specially built, but by the end of the movie we still weren't sure what any of it was actually for.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited 2012-03-04 15:26:27
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    (villain pulls "bomb drugs" out of bread) "There's a lotta dough in this dough. The butcher, the baker, and the candlestick maker."

Pffffft-ahahahaha! What?
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    I love the title of this thread.
  • edited 2012-04-26 18:44:11
    (villain pulls "bomb drugs" out of bread) "There's a lotta dough in this
    dough. The butcher, the baker, and the candlestick maker."

Pffffft-ahahahaha! What?

I think they just did the dialogue to match the mouth movements. Personally I was hoping someone would say "I'm doing this cause I knead the dough," but no luck.
    I love the title of this thread.
    Who needs books when you can listen to two jerks talk over talky pictures?
  • edited 2012-03-05 18:15:47
    The playlist is up!

For your convenience, here's the second part. In this installment, Weng Weng makes a daring daytime escape and visits DISCO ISLAND SWIMMING POOL:

If you could give it a like, it'd be much appreciated.
    Actually, I'll post the rest of the videos here.

In this part, Weng Weng changes how we feel about crotch shots and kills everyone in the Karate Club.

In the thrilling conclusion, Weng Weng takes flight and battles the Sizzlers.

• Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    You'd think Weng Weng would remember to reload more often, considering how much he runs out of bullets.
    I blame his boss. He only gave him one clip.
  • edited 2012-04-25 21:23:59
    Hey, nerd! Drop that anime! Are you ready to be disappointed?

I sure hope so! We're gonna watch Fist Of The North Star, starring a white guy with a mullet who's known for kicking! Malcom McDowell is a zombie! Nice Guy Eddie's head explodes! Rufio returns! I forget that Melvin van Peebles is Mario van Peeble's dad!

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Fast Eddie's head explodes?
    Yes. Shouldn't have messed with Kenshiro.
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    Isn't there a website that allows people to watch the same YouTube video and talk in an embedded chat while doing so?
    Probably.
    I've watched 15 minutes so far.

Jedi Kenshiro's seven extra nipples scars were truly a sight to behold, weren't they?
    Get ready to see those a lot more. He isn't fond of shirts.
  • I never even knew there was a Fist of the North Star movie. I don't know how to feel about this.
    I felt excited, and then disappointed, and then middling.

So middling. You don't even know.

Looking back, the '86 movie is probably the best. I haven't seen the new movies yet, but I'm interested.
  • edited 2012-04-25 22:00:33
    I have some memories watching the series in the summertime....it's not the most stellar series, so I wouldn't cry ruined forever. But it's entertaining. It's odd seeing a buncha white dudes in it though :P But, there's IS Malcolm McDowell and I am obligated to watch pretty much anything he's in.