Fuck you

2»

Comments

• Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Bee said:

I think the world is better off for it, if only for the amazing edits.

the world is better off for it because someone working in i think the smithsonian did the "prattkeeping" pose with the dino bone sets in there
  • That entire meme, really.

God I love the Internet.
  • youtube.com/watch?v=GnJegrpI4b8#t=1m20s
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    naney said:

I do not understand people who hate Neil Gaiman. He is arguably the nicest person working in literature and the worst thing you can say about him is that American Gods was kinda boring and he tends to repeat himself in long form.

He also married Amanda Palmer, who strikes me as a real Peggy Hill-type.

Seriously though, who's hating Neil Gaiman? I thought he was generally beloved by nerds.

I think people kind of overreact to Amanda Palmer, but even acknowledging that there are reasons not to care for her or her work, disdain as a transitive property is an alarming idea.

Also, yes, there are Gaiman haters and I don't get it.
    FWIW, I do agree with that. I still have a personal aversion to her, but that shouldn't influence how people feel about her husband.

I still want to know what Myr is talking about in specific re: Neil Gaiman hate.
    I remember there was like this mid-yier tumblr famous blogger who disliked Niel Gaiman b/c they felt that a depiction of a trans character in Sandman was transphobic but then sredni read the comic and he didn't think so and I trust sredni more than any internet rando

I still don't get how you can read that section of the comic and think Gaiman is a transphobe. I really can't. I'm sure you can nitpick about how he captures the experience but the portrayal itself is of a well-rounded, sympathetic human being and very empathetic, so I really just do not get it beyond that person having a massive stick up their ass.
  • Ich bin ein jelly doughnut
    Odradek said:

I'm not going to hate Neil Gaiman, Ender's Game, Wes Anderson, Jurassic World, Suicide Squad, and Ergo Proxy, and you can't make me.

Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you
    Odradek said:

If I come to dislike any of these things, it will be for me instead of because they are Ideologically Incorrect

I do hate how people like to obfuscate Ideologically Incorrect with "it's shit".

That being said, I watched ergo proxy because of a cool gif i saw once, and was punished for my efforts because the show itself is mostly two people walking around and also completely incoherent fucking bullshit.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Christ, am I the only person who likes that show?
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Well Fuck You then
  • edited 2015-09-22 02:32:56
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    ^^^ No, and I don't judge you for it.

That said, it does seem a bit too on-the-nose for me to get into.
  • Ich bin ein jelly doughnut
    well I mean, you know me. I hate Incoherent Bullshit.

That being said, I thought I wrote it in there but I didn't. The show is gorgeous, and the very brief moments that it's coherent, it was kinda compelling (like the episode where the gay robot dies and goes on this bitter tirade towards the girl).
  • fuck you

*applies bottle*
  • edited 2015-12-07 19:21:44
    use volume: VERY LOUD

• another thing that can be played VERY LOUDLY