@crystal

I Read all your posts in the Birds Rights Activist voice

Comments

• Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    This makes me happy. I quite approve.

Also, good way to get my attention.
  • edited 2015-08-16 06:25:59

having the title of a thread be an @ mention is like the text equivalent of hollaring drunkenly across a room
  • I remember a statistic that it is much safer to you (*ie the drinker*) to drive drunk than walk drunk

but now that I think about it that statistic seems fishy b/c it does not control for level of drunkenness?
  • kill living beings
    that seems like something that would vary greatly with danger of the neighborhood, gender, physical capability, type of car, about a thousand other things
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    parakeet
  • I hate it when that happens: I have tons of unchallenged facts/factoids/trivia/tidbits rolling about in my head and then when I try to articulate them I have to actually think about them and bad facts do not to well in the Sunshine of Logic
  • so like irl I will get halfway through telling someone something only to realize it is almost certainly bullshit
  • kill living beings
    i looked up where this is from, it's freakanomics, and it is not good

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/26/superfreakonomics-on-drun_n_333490.html

The average American walks about a half-mile per day outside the home or workplace. There are some 237 million Americans sixteen and older; all told, that's 43 billion miles walked each year by people of driving age. If we assume that 1 of every 140 of those miles are walked drunk--the same proportion of miles that are driven drunk--then 307 million miles are walked drunk each year.

Doing the math, you find that on a per-mile basis, a drunk walker is eight times more likely to get killed than a drunk driver.

If we assume that 1 of every 140 of those miles are walked drunk--the same proportion of miles that are driven drunk--

• kill living beings
    does miami even ahve owls
  • edited 2015-08-16 06:47:56

because I am a very, very verbal person: I think through talking, go the point of talking to myself all the time when I'm alone

also hand gestures. it as much as my mom, she practically dances with her hands

i wish i had inherited them, they are strange and bent and double-jointed and look very mysterious
  • I have this problem where I look like I'm trying to perform a rap when I talk.
  • kill living beings
    i described my thought processes as consisting entirely of fictitious conversations once
  • I tend to think through things via explaining them to a reporter in the 1950s who is interviewing me b/c I am a time traveller

• that has been going on since middle school but like I can't stop doing it and it kinda annoys me
  • I do the thing where I kinda chop the air to emphasize certain words
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    naney said:

I Read all your posts in the Birds Rights Activist voice

It has a voice? I thought it was just a twitter account