ITT: Everybody is what age they wanna be and GMH loses his snowclone privileges

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I only even used "lolly" because "lollipop privileges" put me over the character limit.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Hooray!
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    I'm Crackers and I'm deathless and eternal. I have no age, for such a thing is meaningless for one who has experienced all of time in a single moment.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    MachSpeed said:

I'm Crackers and I'm deathless and eternal.

And people say racism isn't a problem in this country!
  • I have cut a caper with the dancing mad god
    As long as I still have my snow cone privileges, I am happy. It is hot out and I need my sugary shaved ice, dangit. 
    Hey first of all I'm Chinese second of all I'm Crackers because Nova's cute tiny cousin gave me that name it's got nothing to do with white people.

White people ain't deathless. Only me.
    MachSpeed said:

Hey first of all I'm Chinese second of all I'm Crackers because Nova's cute tiny cousin gave me that name it's got nothing to do with white people.

White people ain't deathless. Only me.
    *giggles*

You're cool. I just felt like teasin' because I'm an asshole. :P
    Welcome to Club Asshole, where the points are made up and everybody understands.