ITT: Everybody is what age they wanna be and anyone who says otherwise loses their Dolly privileges

People who don't respect statements of age are no longer allowed to have anything to do with this piece of music.

Comments

• Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    You can keep it.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I remember when Dolly was born. That was so impressive as a little kid.

"You mean they can ACTUALLY CLONE ANIMALS now?? It's like something out of Wars Trek!!"
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

I remember when Dolly was born. That was so impressive as a little kid.

"You mean they can ACTUALLY CLONE ANIMALS now?? It's like something out of Wars Trek!!"

• imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    this thread is technically a personal attack on @Crystal
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Being 13 doesn't mean I'm too old to still play with my dollies, does it?
  • Incidentally, the first movement if this suite is really pretty, but then the second movement just drops the ball.
  • Back in my day all we had were bad American remakes of films and Naruto AMVs, and no-one complained about that