ITT: Everybody is what age they wanna be and everyone loses their loli privileges anyway

Seriously, why did any of you have these privileges in the first place?
Tagged:

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    *clutches my collection of Sweet Lolita dresses* OVER MY DEAD BODY!!
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    this snowclone was inevitable but i'm still annoyed
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I only actually used "lolly" because "lollipop privileges" would have put me over the character limit.

Just do what I do and pretend he's talking about fashion.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    noooooooo i don't want lolis
  • it's too late

(*I open the overhead hatch, countless underaged moe blobs fall out a la tribbles*)
    ...why did I give you funding for an overhead loli hatch??
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    naney said:

it's too late

(*I open the overhead hatch, countless underaged moe blobs fall out a la tribbles*)

Vocaloid plushies?
  • I attached it as a rider on a public works bill
  • naney said:

I attached it as a rider on a public works bill

damnit, i knew i should have made that loli privilege revocation bill retroactive
    naney said:

TRANSPORTATION! My one weakness.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    naney said:

• naney said:

it's too late

NOT AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    i can't believe shocker attached 12 riders to the latest transportation bill
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I'm 13 *and* I get to keep my loli privileges. It's called eating your cake and having it too!