I still hate that people demonize clowns

Just so you know.

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You don't think clowns are creepy?
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I kinda do too.

Also Mimes
  • You don't think clowns are creepy?

No, do you?
  • I thought I made it abundantly clear that I am fascinated and enthralled by clowns
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

You don't think clowns are creepy?

No, do you?
    Not always, but they can be
  • I feel you, anonus. My halloween costume isn't supposed to be SCARY :c
  • edited 2015-08-14 01:47:05
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    "They can be" is a good answer.

i'm kinda like, i still feel like if someone ONLY wants to be funny, and the idea of scaring people is mortifying to them, then they should probably dress as something that they expect will make people laugh, right?  Not something that they expect will scare children.  If you become a clown you do so knowing that it's a bit scary for some people.  Well, fine.  i can respect that.  After all, clowns are people who expect to be ridiculed, it's kinda in the job description.  i don't think you'd take the job if you had a thin skin.

But if you like how clowns look there's nothing wrong with that, either.
  • edited 2015-08-14 02:47:44
    Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    I think circus clowns are mortifying, but harlequinade clowns are cool.