Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    >That’s one of the reasons why Thursday night still remains a prime night for network television in this day-and-age, as that’s the last chance to hook a would-be moviegoer with a catchy TV spot playing during Grey’s Anatomy.

get the fuck off my network, Mouse

except when I want you there
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I hope this movie FAILS so our God can have all the rights to all the capemen under his domain.

Only the X-Men will be left resisting the might of our mighty bestower of sustaining content
  • edited 2015-08-05 22:02:47

From the drawer beside the sink Joe Chip got a stainless steel knife; with it he began systematically to unscrew the bolt assembly of his apartment's money-gulping door.

"I'll sue you," the door said as the first screw fell out. Joe Chip said, "I've never been sued by a door. But I guess I can live through it."
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    tumblr_lvjzokiCci1qj7hvgo2_500.gif
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    Odradek said:

I hope this movie FAILS so our God can have all the rights to all the capemen under his domain.

Only the X-Men will be left resisting the might of our mighty bestower of sustaining content
    The God known as Marvel will fall someday, toppled by the God known as the Disney Killer, Bugs Bunny
    Bugs Bunny is so much more powerful than Marvel you don't understand, but someday he will return and unleash his power
    He will enlighten us all, and it will be my doing

He will ask the world "what's up, doc" and so many voices will coalesce into one great event about which he asked

It will be beautiful, it will unite the world, it will make us realize that we are all humans, one world, one kind, one ultimate goal
  • edited 2015-08-05 22:41:35
    Let me tell you. About Fallen London.
    Komm, susser Fudd
    HAIL BUGS
    I'm sorry Myr for shitting up your thread
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    Anonus said:

I'm sorry Myr for shitting up your thread

No response to this thread other than Kex's was an actual response to the OP, you know.
  • Haven said:

Komm, susser Fudd

l laughed at this harder than I should have.

• kill living beings
    naney said:

From the drawer beside the sink Joe Chip got a stainless steel knife; with it he began systematically to unscrew the bolt assembly of his apartment's money-gulping door.

"I'll sue you," the door said as the first screw fell out. Joe Chip said, "I've never been sued by a door. But I guess I can live through it."

do not remember that part of the book b ut it's p good