Odradek damns himself to walk the earth forever for his boundless sin

Karl Marx wasn't a PoC

Comments

• imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    le gasp
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Karl Marx wasn't a Marxist, so he was clearly liberal scum.
  • if karl marx was born in the united states today he would have become a republican
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    naney said:

if karl marx was born in the united states today he would have become a republican

And he would have been double-not a PoC
    "accelerate the contradictions of capitalism by rooting for continued slavery over industrial capitalism so we can get to fascism communism faster"-not karl marx
  • kill living beings
    today I accidentally read something Nick land wrote
  • "The Dark Enlightenment, or neoreactionary movement, or just neoreaction (abbreviated NRx by proponents)

he and Sadie Plant co-founded the Cybernetic Culture Research Unit (Ccru). He is the author of The Thirst for Annihilation: Georges Bataille and Virulent Nihilism and has also authored various pieces on theory, modernity, capitalism, cybernetics, technology, time, and aesthetics. Many of these articles were compiled in the retrospective collection Fanged Noumena: Collected Writings 1987-2007

Notable ideas
    Hyperstition Accelerationism Libidinal Materialism Tic-Xenotation Numogramatics"

wow this is a strong aesthetic he has going on here
  • edited 2015-07-17 22:07:39

it's like Emile Cioran's early writings running into Ayn Rand meets a cyberpunk libertarian scientologist dystopia
  • "the phrase "neo-reactionary" was used in adjectival form by "Mencius Moldbug" (the pseudonym of computer programmer Curtis Yarvin, the author of the Openwave WAP web browser)"

it's weird I knew about all these things but reading about them all in one spot makes you realize how much its exactly like a bad shadowrun larp
  • I am tickled pink
  • god I love this dumb as fuck quotidian cyberpunk (quotidipunk?) future of ours
    What happened was that Nick Land vanished, and then a bunch of Continental Marxists types built of his work for years, even holding a conference on Nick Land he wasn't invited to because everyone thought he was gone for good, and then they released the Accelerationist Manifesto, and that was the point at which Nick Land resurfaced and began agitating for neo-fascism.

And it was like "lol, woops, guess we have to distance ourselves from our founder"
    It's be like if the Second Coming happened and Jesus's first act was to follow Richard  Dawkins on twitter and retweet everything he said.
  • can resurrected!Jesus turn water into honey?
    Pontius Pilate was the first rule-bound dundridge
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    what if Dawkins is the resurrected Jesus and he's just screwing around with us all for a lark
    I'm going to kill every last dundrige on this plane
  • why would you shoot a dundrige before throwing him out of a plane
    Imipolex G-cup said:what if Dawkins is the resurrected Jesus and he's just screwing around with us all for a lark

memes actually
    are the dna of the soul
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    holy krapp
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    heh, openwave, or "that browser every flip phone seemed to have, but no one ever used because no one wanted to pay for data back then"