Smartphone & tablet thread.

Because I'm curious: what kind of phone do you use?

I still have my trusty Galaxy S3. A 2012 model, purchased in late 2013. Not the latest or most powerful hardware, but it serves me well enough.

Considering trading up if I can get a good deal, though...Nexus, maybe?

Comments

• note 3, I like it except for the garbage-ass camera
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    lg kp235
  • edited 2015-07-17 15:58:53
    Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    I don't fucking know. I can't even fucking remember.

It's a Samsung Galaxy and that's all I can remember.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Tachyon said:

lg kp235

I have a weird sort of respect for people who still use flip phones, in part because it means you use your phone as a phone, which is not at all what I use mine for typically.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    galaxy s3 and nexus 7 2013
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Something on a higher plane of existence than your human garbage.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Crystal said:

Something on a higher plane of existence than your human garbage.

ur just jealous that the phone named after you hasn't been updated to PegasOS 5.1.1 yet
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Well... that too, that too.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I'm still on the HTC One M7 I got at the end of 2013, even though one of the speakers is blown and the camera went purple on me (due to a know design flaw in this model). I can't do a discounted upgrade until November, so I'm waiting to replace it.