not-really-all-that-odd confessions

edited 2012-01-26 04:59:10 in General
I don't mind crust on my sandwiches.

I enjoy strawberry banana smoothies immensely.

Roxy Lalonde is my favorite Alphastuck.

I love boots.

Boots boots boots boots boots.

Comments

• It's 4:20 somewhere.
    I think I enjoy eating pie crust more than the pie filling.
  • Strawberry banana smoothies are immensely enjoyable!

I confess that you're on fire.

• I confess that feeding my lusus is a pain and not nearly as fun as I make it sound.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I'm afraid of being on fire.
  • edited 2012-01-26 11:01:57
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    I love boobs
    Copycat.

I like books.
    How old are you imi?
    A day older than The Wall.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Sometimes I run red lights without meaning to.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Sometimes I run red lights because fuck those guys (I do make sure I'm not about to cause a traffic collision, however).
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    On that note, sometimes I cross a particular street when my walk signal isn't on because one of the walk signals isn't working for some reason.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    ^^^I love books about boots.

I also love boots about books, but those are much harder to come across.
    Wat about books about boobs?
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Good, but could be better.

Obviously all books about boobs much include at least one boob on which there is a tattoo of a book about boots, belonging to a boot-wearing girl reading a book with exposed boobs because yes.
  • I like cheeseburgers.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    Same.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I like cheeseburgers, but I prefer having cheddar and pepper jack on them instead of the usual American.
  • Obviously all books about boobs much include at least one boob on which there is a tattoo of a book about boots, belonging to a boot-wearing girl reading a book with exposed boobs because yes.

• imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    I confess I find some of these confessions a little odd.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

On that note, sometimes I cross a particular street when my walk
    signal isn't on because one of the walk signals isn't working for some
    reason.
    Similarly: I'm completely paranoid about pedestrian signals and never start crossing once the DONT WALK starts flashing.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    I pretty much see walk signs as so:

Walk = Walk
    Don't walk = Run
    Stop = Stop, calculate the distance of the crossing area, how many cars are passing by, how fast they're going and how quickly you think you can run at the moment and react accordingly.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    I'm very careless about crossings.  If I die on a road, it will probably be because I stepped out at a crossing when the red man was lit.
  • edited 2012-01-26 19:23:00
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I like the newer ones, which give a precise countdown as to how long you have to get your ass out of the street before the drivers are allowed to run you over.
  • edited 2012-01-26 19:24:36
    Let me tell you. About Fallen London.
    Fourier: What a pedestrian way to go.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    ^^Ditto.

On a related note, I never knew I could run so quickly in less than a second.

Thirded, the timers are very nice.
    Not all of the signals in my city have timers yet, but they have been pretty useful. I like how they give you longer amounts of time when the intersection is longer, unlike some of the signals that don't have timers. I'm looking at you, ridiculously long intersection right before the bus station.
  • The timers are great. Especially since EVERY one that doesn't have the timers seems to be timed to end exactly when you're in the middle of the road.

Also, I like booze (why didn't anyone think of that one before me?)

Yay, someone else who likes booze!
    I like bacon.
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    I confess that all my other confessions are odd
  • The most people who have simultaneously groaned at a pun I've made is about 70.

• ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^^ *claps*
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Generally, I neither laugh nor groan at Haven's puns. But I sometimes admire their creativity.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    ^I generally do all three.
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    Confession: I'd like you to watch the commentary my friend and I made.
  • edited 2012-02-04 04:56:39
    Let me tell you. About Fallen London.
    squid, Imi, vM: Shucks, guys. ^^

It occurs to me that actual episodes of MLP are kind of hit-or-miss with me (especially since Twilight's been kinda out of focus lately). But three things about ponies will never get old:

1. kyrospawn reaction clips.
    2. trolling Juan.
    3. Fallout Equestria :D
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
  • Friendship is Magic is a pretty good show. Unsurprising, considering that it's related to Foster's by creator, but still.
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    I haven't watched it, despite having the channel.
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    I think the sh0w is g00d, but it's made by Hasbr0, and I hate Hasbr0.
    I like "Louie Louie". This versions especially rocks.

• Drew Pickles videos are swell.
  • When I heard about Whitney Houston's death, my reaction was to keep an eye on my dad's facebook page to see what he would say.

You see, my dad was basically the guy behind this

but it never caught on, according to him, due to the marketing. So he always had a grudge against Whitney Houston--I think it might have been a joke, but it was hard to tell. Either way I was expecting something amusing, and...huh, in the middle of writing this post he just posted the commercial.

So on a related note, I'm not very good at telling stories.
  • edited 2012-02-12 22:34:51
    THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I remember those commercials, barely. And I have to wonder what, exactly, the patented technology was -- I want to say it's G.722 wideband.
    I vaguely remember that too.

Funny, I had no idea Haven's dad was the mastermind