world falls to serfdom

Comments

• Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
  • Video games are superficial and soulless. Video game writing is awful. Do not take my word for it—this is echoed in hundreds of articles everywhere; but the current fanboys—both in Wall Street Hedge Funds and behind video games, are incapable of endowing the games with classical, epic soul. This is because classical, epic soul gets in the way of their dumbed-down new world order. There—I said it. So go ahead and make my day with a GOW fanboy chainsaw. Or kill some cops and civilians, or hire and kill a hooker, or kill the Constitution some more, a few more million unborn. But you ought to know, by now, that there is that higher showdown, just as there is ample opportunity for higher, exalted games, and the 45 Revolver only glows gold for those who say and do the right things. And you've got to ask yourself one question—do you feel lucky?
    i still love these flowcharts.  they're so goddamn didactic, and then, your gun glows gold
  • Tamlin said:

Video games are superficial and soulless. Video game writing is awful. Do not take my word for it—this is echoed in hundreds of articles everywhere; but the current fanboys—both in Wall Street Hedge Funds and behind video games, are incapable of endowing the games with classical, epic soul. This is because classical, epic soul gets in the way of their dumbed-down new world order. There—I said it. So go ahead and make my day with a GOW fanboy chainsaw. Or kill some cops and civilians, or hire and kill a hooker, or kill the Constitution some more, a few more million unborn. But you ought to know, by now, that there is that higher showdown, just as there is ample opportunity for higher, exalted games, and the 45 Revolver only glows gold for those who say and do the right things. And you've got to ask yourself one question—do you feel lucky?

where on gods green earth did i find this
  • Tamlin said:

Tamlin said:

Video games are superficial and soulless. Video game writing is awful. Do not take my word for it—this is echoed in hundreds of articles everywhere; but the current fanboys—both in Wall Street Hedge Funds and behind video games, are incapable of endowing the games with classical, epic soul. This is because classical, epic soul gets in the way of their dumbed-down new world order. There—I said it. So go ahead and make my day with a GOW fanboy chainsaw. Or kill some cops and civilians, or hire and kill a hooker, or kill the Constitution some more, a few more million unborn. But you ought to know, by now, that there is that higher showdown, just as there is ample opportunity for higher, exalted games, and the 45 Revolver only glows gold for those who say and do the right things. And you've got to ask yourself one question—do you feel lucky?

where on gods green earth did i find this
    it's copypasta from that patent that calica linked
    bringing this back in 2018
  • kill living beings
    the first chart gets me every time. it's like the ready player one of politics
  • Man I didn't pay much attention to it before but what is with the capitalization in that chart.
  • Man I didn't pay much attention to it before but what is with the capitalization in that chart.

also the weird text formatting and the weird font changes
    Bringing this back in 2024
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    classical, epic soul
  • I could never beat that game because I never found the secret area with the book by Hayek in it.