What should air on Reakt?

2»

Comments

• imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    while i'm recommending British stuff you should definitely broadcast My Parents Are Aliens

ITV aren't the enemy, right?
  • no
    no they're not the enemy or no it's not good enough?

i won't be offended if the latter, it's just a show i used to watch
  • perhaps that Rayman adaptation I'd been bandying around could live here

if not ACN
    (can i still air that one if it does?)
  • no they're not the enemy

also sure we can put Rayman on Reakt
  • (can i still air that one if it does?)
    Anything I'm in charge of that airs on both networks is made with both Tachyon and WB as co-producers, so yes.

(This also applies to Tiny and Big, for example; in Bookersted it airs on Tachyon Prime but ACN airs it in America and anywhere else Anonus sees fit)
  • yeah it can be on ACN
    awesome

thank you Tre
  • also, for the record, these cartoons aren't produced by WB, they're produced by WBA

they're separate now (well, they'll be more so once Warner Bros. Animation Group moves to 3400 Cahuenga)
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Tilly which of your networks is best suited to a Cucumber Quest cartoon
  • The main CN, or ACN, situated between Bunnicula and all the revivals of almost 60-year-old cartoons
  • also MLP:FIM
    Cucumber Quest cartoon is a good idea
  • See, uh, I was worried about that because the backgrounds in ACN's Cirque du Yogi were going to deliberately ape CQ's (because of how impeccably Gigi Digi accidentally put the mid-century aesthetic into modern form), because I was worried that the old H-B backgrounds had been aped so much that they'd not look distinct in modern form

But I decided to probably pitch that out and ape the old cartoons more closely
    i was planning on adapting a bunch of webcomics in Bookersted, CQ was to be a miniseries

i think the old backgrounds are probably still distinct
  • Yeah I thought that too

I read an article about the world loving mid-century design and that sealed it
  • Ooh here's something ABC could do:

A Sabrina cartoon for Reakt, a Josie and the Pussycats cartoon for ACN
  • edited 2015-09-11 06:25:34
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    No that's dumb.

Shows I have decided ABC Warner needs to produce for Reakt:

the Phoebe & Her Unicorn adaptation (Warner Bros. Animation/Hanna-Barbera, slated for a March 2016 debut), the "ironic cute" Red Barons (Warner Bros. Animation/Hanna-Barbera, slated for an October 2016 debut), World Wide Jeopardy! (Warner Horizon Television and Reakt Productions, a Jeopardy! offshoot which links kids with other, new-to-them kids over the Internet, and presses them to question answers, slated for a debut in May of 2016)