official unofficial "Gay Marriage is Now Legal in the US" thread

2»

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You have to admit it's pretty impressive how he managed to seamlessly integrate homophobia, islamophobia, and insensitivity towards the victims of 9/11!
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Fischer opposes abortion, national health care, gay adoption,[3] and same-sex marriage.[4] Fischer's comments about homosexuality caused the AFA to be designated a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) in November 2010.[5] To avoid being classified as a hate group, the AFA has officially repudiated Fischer's views on Muslims, Native Americans, Hispanics, African Americans, the Holocaust being caused by homosexuals, the outlawing of homosexuality, and that Hillary Clinton is a lesbian.[6][7]

well ok then
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Good job, everybody.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Like I said to someone of Twitter earlier, the American Religious Right doesn't just need a wahhhhmbulance, they need a hospital ship with the :sob: emoji on the side instead of the Red Cross. :P
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    But I am American, Religious, and Right-wing.  And I'm overjoyed that this is happening,
    You're not one of them, though...just being religious and somewhat conservative doesn't make you one of them. You have to be hateful, too, and you're not hateful.
  • Haven said:

So even if I didn't support marriage equality, I feel like I'd still think this was a bit, uh, tasteless.
    that's hilarious
  • so is the Arnie thing
  • anyway congrats america on getting your shit together and doing a good thing
  • edited 2015-06-27 09:15:03
    "moral jihadists"

You have to admit it's pretty impressive how he managed to seamlessly integrate homophobia, islamophobia, and insensitivity towards the victims of 9/11!

• they will grow old while hunting bears together
    CA: I love that picture :D