Official Heaper's Hangout Petition To Make Todd In The Shadows Stop Talking About Movies On Twitter

2»

Comments

• My dreams exceed my real life
    Calica said:

for someone so pissed off that people watch movies or tv shows they hate you sure like reading the twitter feeds of neoreactionaries

I have actually been trying not to do that, as it only makes me angry, I haven't looked for a few weeks.

However, this is still a valid point.
  • this is what the next few years of your life will look like
    naney said:

this is what the next few years of your life will look like

Unless someone like you stops caring such a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better.

It's not.
  • honestly that phrasing makes that infographic almost seem like a sort of stealth parody

it sounds like something out of a dubious piece of dystopic sci-fi fiction
  • edited 2015-04-21 00:08:31

The Supervisor gestured to the roiling machine landscape before them, "This is what the next few years of your life will look like"
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    this is what the next few years of your life will look like if your life revolves around superhero movies
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Tara Strong voiced Spot AND Twilight Sparkle

101 IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE STABLE
    WITHOUT FAIL, YOU'LL WIND UP CHASIN' YOUR TAIL
    THROUGH THICK, THIN, PUSH AND PULL IT'S ONE-OH-ONE-OH-WONDERFUL
    JUST TONS OF FUN
    A BEAUTIFUL HEART
  • more like super zeros amiright
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I wonder what it says about me that the only superhero media I tend to care about is The Powerpuff Girls

I wonder what it says about me that the only superhero media I tend to care about is The Powerpuff Girls

even if I am marginally more into superhero comics than you are

it is nice that PPG is too cartoony for douchey superhero fans to give a shit about
    it's for douchey cartoon fans like me
  • edited 2015-04-21 00:48:18
    We can do anything if we do it together.

I'd add The Incredibles to that.
  • edited 2015-04-21 02:07:48
    My dreams exceed my real life
    Panurge

Lee4hmz

Imipolex G

Planet Jane

Meta Four

Aliroz

SF_Sorrow

Central Avenue

Section42L

Yarrun XIX

Fast Eddie
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    thanks Obama
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Thanks for removing my name.
  • Change of plans.

I'm now voting for this because Todd has posted a grand total of one (1) review of a bad song since the year started. The less time he spends on Twitter, the more time he'll have for being angry at pop radio.
  • i watched a red letter media video and it was absolutely acceptable
    naney said:

i watched a red letter media video and it was absolutely acceptable

Was it one of the basement rapist ones?
    Well that's fine then.
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    It's almost nothing but franchises
    I wonder what the Zootopia fandom will be like
  • update i watched more red letter media and it was utterly terrible

the skits were about as enjoyable as actually bleeding out of my ass and they had nothing interesting or novel to say

what a shame, i was expecting that i would be able to like it enough to bother odradek
    naney said:

update i watched more red letter media and it was utterly terrible

the skits were about as enjoyable as actually bleeding out of my ass and they had nothing interesting or novel to say

what a shame, i was expecting that i would be able to like it enough to bother odradek

I win

Again.
    And since I'm on a winning steak.

Todd liked Funny Games more than Cabin In The Woods.

• Funny Games had a Naked City song in it

Cabin in the Woods was ok i guess
    naney said:

Funny Games had a Naked City song in it

Cabin in the Woods was ok i guess

Irrelevant.
  • i dont know what we're talking about anymore but i'd just like to say that Naked City is a great band
    naney said:

i dont know what we're talking about anymore but i'd just like to say that Naked City is a great band

I, for one, have never seen a city wear clothes.
    Todd must be stopped before he sees Age of Ultron, Tomorrowland, or Mad Max: Fury Road
  • He's already seen two out three of those. I'm sure you're mortified.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I just wish he would put out more song review videos
    I'm not the type of person who flips out and acts like Patreon is a blight on society (lookin' at you, #gamergage) but it does seem like when internet reviewers start relying on it they end up putting out new videos less often
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    He said at one point that the pop charts haven't done anything worth really trashing this year so far, which is why there hasn't been many reviews.
    Oh well at least the worst is over then.

I mean, how many more movies could there be? I feel film is running on its last legs as an artform.

Now hot new singles from Jason Derulo, those things'll be coming out forever.
  • if Todd doesn't like "Want to Want Me" he can fuck right off, quite frankly,

if Todd doesn't like "Want to Want Me" he can fuck right off, quite frankly,

He doesn't hate all of Jason Derulo's songs. He liked "Ridin' Solo"
  • iirc he just didn't hate that song.
    Proof:

Who did like Tomorrowland: Cool and interesting people who doe cool people things.

Who didn't like Tomorrowland: Boring bores who are wrong, such as Todd.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    wait, is tomorrowland actually good?  i'm still kind of weirded out by the whole "yet another movie based on a disney theme park" thing
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    I don't know whether Tomorrowland is good or bad, but I'm always willing to give Brad Bird the benefit of the doubt on these things.
    Calica said:

wait, is tomorrowland actually good?  i'm still kind of weirded out by the whole "yet another movie based on a disney theme park" thing

Ironicus and my IRL friend liked it, and Todd didn't, so it must be doing something right.
  • Panurge said:

naney said:

i watched a red letter media video and it was absolutely acceptable

Was it one of the basement rapist ones?
    Ugh, THAT guy. I really hate his edgy sociopath schtick.

^ Tomorrowland was OK.