nachos

NANCHO PARTY wtf where did comic sans go

What do *you* guys like to eat your nachos with? >:] Cream likes salsa, cheese, hummus, barbecue sauce, or plain. :o One time, Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff ate some nachos!
Tagged:

Comments

• More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    You people are boooooooringgggggggggg. :[ *flips over 100 tables*
  • edited 2015-04-03 00:44:16
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    <3
  • i had nachos earlier today
  • naney said:

i had nachos earlier today

Hawt.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    SUBWAY NACHOS MADE WITH DORITOS

still the most SBAHJ real-life thing I've seen so far. At least until someone figures out how to 3D-print JPEG artifacts.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    not the taco bell doritacos?
  • I have cut a caper with the dancing mad god
    I like nachos with lots and lots of cheese, sour cream, maybe guac, and refried beans. Maybe some meat. 

I don't like tomatoes or lettuce. 
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Calica said:

i loathe those motherfucking things because of their needless retool of the Volcano Taco into a Dorito taco, followed shortly thereafter by its wholesale discontinuation
  • Anonus said:

Calica said:

i loathe those motherfucking things
    you hear that?

that is the sound of my sister crying
  • *Numbah 3 voice* 

PAAAAAAAAARTY

NACHO PAAAAAAAAAAARTY

PAAAAAAAAAAAAARTY

NACHO PAAAAAARTY
  • edited 2015-04-03 01:19:58

real talk the day before my sister's birthday we went to taco bell at her request and she had a doritos taco and she took pictures of it and she also had cinnamon twists and she cried tears of joy

she can be a very intense person
  • Your sister sounds like a fun individual.
  • I like nachos with lots and lots of cheese, sour cream, maybe guac, and refried beans. Maybe some meat. 

i'll take all of those things
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    naney said:

real talk the day before my sister's birthday we went to taco bell at her request and she had a doritos taco and she took pictures of it and she also had cinnamon twists and she cried tears of joy

she can be a very intense person

Is she Mabel-esque?
  • not really

she's skinny, dyed red hair, hella people skills which she uses for both good and ill

she also has no concept of hitting below the belt, when it comes to arguments anything she knows about you can and will be used against you ect.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    i guess the takeaway here is that teenage girls are weird

I like nachos with lots and lots of cheese, sour cream, maybe guac, and refried beans. Maybe some meat. 

Damn, she knows how to eat nachos. :3