The Max Rebo Band is objectively better than Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes

Figrin D'an and co are just TECHNICALLY proficient. Max Rebo and Droopy McCool are some of the most talented instrumentalists of the modern period, and then you have a natural performer like Sy Snootles, along with the powerful vocals of Joh Yowza. Sure the Modal Nodes might appeal to those hipsters who only listen to their music on holo-vinyl, but for us average Jizz fans, The Max Rebo Band is where it's at.

Comments

• changing my username to "average jizz fan"
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    naney said:

jizz

that is the name of the style of music that the mos eisley cantina band plays

sunn wolf said:

changing my username to "average jizz fan"

imho good plan
  • edited 2015-03-25 21:20:26

i know, i know every single star wars factoid because my 8-12 year old self really liked star wars and was autistic as fuck
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    naney said:

i know, i know every single star wars factoid because my 8-12 year old self really liked star wars and was autistic as fuck

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I liked Star Wars back in the day, but I was never into it enough to learn that kind of stuff.
    Rumor: Andy Samberg to play Max Rebo in new Star Wars, pass it on
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    How does a singer become a hired killer, anyway?
  • Same way a mariachi does, I guess.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Also TIL that Lucas called The Clone Wars "sort of the first dramatic animated show that is, um, PG-13".

Also TIL that Lucas called The Clone Wars "sort of the first dramatic animated show that is, um, PG-13".

This cannot be a thing about Star Wars that is true and impressive, because otherwise RLM would make a wretched meme out of it.
  • We can do anything if we do it together.

This cannot be a thing about Star Wars that is true and impressive, because otherwise RLM would make a wretched meme out of it.
    Even people who dislike the prequels generally like the Clone Wars miniseries.

Stop tilting at windmills.
    Wait, is this about the miniseries, or that CGI show?
    oh, my mistake

It is about the CGI show.

Even then, I'm pretty sure that Reboot gets that honor.
    Æon Flux definitely does, too.
  • my favorite pg-13 dramatic animated show is [insert hentai here]
  • I would've said Roughnecks, but that's because I didn't watch Reboot or Aeon Flux.
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    Even the CGI Clone Wars series has a bunch of rabid fans. Who thought it was an improvement on the prequels. Apparently, it just took a few episodes to get good.