Your 9 Favorite Games?

2»

Comments

• BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS
    Diablo 3 just seems to dumbed down to me to have any kind of fun to play with.

Eastern Sun gave me the freedom to pretty much what I wanted with build and such, and it was a great time... a really great time....

Spoiler:
  • is that Embric of Wulfhammer's Castle?

I thought I was the only one who liked that game.
    yes!
  • SF_Sorrow said:

lol

(some of the entries are stand-ins for a series in general)
    I recognize Scorched Earth, Super Mario World, Cave Story, Paper Mario, LSD Dream Simulator, and The Even More Incredible Machine.
  • Diablo 3 just seems to dumbed down to me to have any kind of fun to play with.
    It's a very different sort of game, and is mostly just in the same genre as D2.

If you felt that way you should probably check out PoE, it's free so you have nothing to lose but time.

Eastern Sun gave me the freedom to pretty much what I wanted with build and such, and it was a great time... a really great time....

Spoiler:

how long did this take
  • BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS
    Probably something like 300 hours

The item is like a crazy amount of time spent on rare drop.

My merc is even more geared then my character because he's part of my build(which is incomplete atm)
  • BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS
    The level of customization of the mod is just insane and is just a huge time sink for me, although a fun time sink, lots of planning.
  • ButtwangsButtwangs
    highfive 
    BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS
    /me highfive 
  • BeeBee
    edited 2015-02-24 01:56:22
    Yeah Diablo 3 is actually really good now that they removed all the blatant Activision money-grubbing.

Anyway, here's mine.  A good mix of old-meets-new.

Honorable mentions:
    Sonic Adventure 2
    FF6
    Pokemon Gen 2
    Turok
    Perfect Dark
    Spacechem
    Majora's Mask
    Secret of Monkey Island
    Dust
    Metroid Prime
    Golden Sun: Lost Age
    Mega Man 2
    Now that I think about it there's a lot of 2's on this list.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Dynamite Headdy is a good game, someday I may finish it.
  • TreTre
    edited 2015-02-24 02:54:39
    ^x2 Except for Tiny and Big, Tearaway and Mirror's Edge my list was all sequels and one reboot, so that probably isn't a huge issue.
  • edited 2015-02-24 06:00:33
    I find Mega Man 4, 5, and 6 to be better than Mega Man 2.  2 had some annoying mechanics.

In fact it confuses me that 2 gets as much love as it does.  Gameplay-wise it is clearly superseded by at least three other MM games.