Dear 90s Kids

Please gush about Rocko's Modern Life more
Tagged:

Comments

• My dreams exceed my real life
    It was a good show! I haven't seen it in a while.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    It's really not a kids' show

It's hilarious to me that it ended up on Nickelodeon, but where the hell else would it have gone in the early '90s
  • kill living beings
    dear anonus: my parents wouldn't let me watch it
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    It's one of those things where I laughed as a kid because I didn't understand the jokes and then laughed as a grown-up because now I do understand the jokes.
  • Vampire Lady of Corvidia

(The other Jane)
    Dear 90s kids: we get those jokes as well
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You're 12 go home
  • Vampire Lady of Corvidia

(The other Jane)
    Oops, I didn't actually read your reply before typing in my own. Heh.

dear anonus: my parents wouldn't let me watch it

Well watch it now, you would like it better as an adult anyway

It's one of those things where I laughed as a kid because I didn't understand the jokes and then laughed as a grown-up because now I do understand the jokes.

and the humor isn't all "lol the fried chicken joint is a masturbation joke"
    Also, fun fact: RML and Pepper Ann have the same background music composer, Pat Irwin, explaining the similar sound
    Not really

There are other, better things about it