Stuckstuck

TreTre
edited 2012-01-13 00:46:37 in Roleplay & Games
Well, you guys probably know about this already but it's a thing I've been doing.

Sorry about the lack of visuals, I don't feel like doing them all that much anymore.

So.

"Stuck"

(We see Tre in his outfit from Stuck at the Wheel, with Sal out and leaning forward. He has a cocky smirk on his face, almost as if he knows whatever he's facing is no match for him.)

A young man stands in a mysterious black void. It is the day he's been waiting for for a long time, the day when he doesn't have to run anymore. But he has some things to take care of first. 

One of those things? Well, we don't know his name yet, do we?

">Enter name."

(The dumb name shows up above him in a white box. He rolls his eyes as the game denies it.)

Nope, that's just stupid. 

">Try it again."

("Trevor Listman" shows up instead, and he goes back to the smirk.)

That's better. 

">Continue doing whatever."

(We see a zoomed out shot of Tre and Todd, about to go at it. Todd's facial features aren't detailed enough to make out who he is yet.)

Your name is TREVOR LISTMAN, Tre for short, and you are ready to end this. You've been on this crazy ride for three acts now and you're just ready for this battle to go nice and smooth. Of course, you can't fully remember it all because it just happened so fast. 

Waitaminnit...

You aren't this far in the game yet! Ugh. 

">Exit."

(The image fizzles out and gets replaced by a title screen with the "stuck" logo and two options, "new game" and "load game". "load game" is highlighted.)

Let's go back a bit...
Tagged:

Comments

• TreTre
    edited 2012-01-13 00:37:47
    >Load game.

(We cut into a isometric shot of Tre's old classroom. He's sitting at his desk and is bored out of his mind, almost to his daydreaming state but not quite.)

You suddenly find yourself plopped in the middle of a pre-algebra class, and it's bringing the ennui to absolutely massive levels. Bluh, you get so tired of the teachers here sometimes. All they do is yip and yap at you all day and you just sit there and have to listen. Feh!

==>

(We see a scribble mode shot of Ms. McGraw literally flapping her mouth open like one of the salamanders from HS, and she's going "YIP YAP NAK NAK". The second panel shows Tre stifling in a laugh.)

Though you will admit, their random noises provide good comic mental images.
  • TreTre
    edited 2012-01-13 00:37:27
    >Tre: Try to listen to the teacher.

(She writes the textbook page on the board.)

You hear her mention the homework from last night. Gosh, those things were so horrible. You could barely do any of them because even when you do listen to her she barely makes sense.

Where was that homework anyway?

>Tre: Rummage.

(He thumbs through his bag but can't find it, and bites his lip nervously.)

Oh frak, it isn't where you left it. That can't be a good sign.

Ugh, why do you even have to bother with this stuff anyway?
  • ==>

(Tre suddenly looks up and a big ol' "TRE!" appears to his right. Second panel shows McGraw looking at him with a stern expression.)

You hear your name. Aw, crap, she sees you've been daydreaming again.

She asks, "Mr. Listman, would you kindly come up front and show us how you did question no. 1?"

You can't escape it. She's swooped in for the kill here.
  • >Tre: Walk down the aisle.

(Tre gets up with his head hanging down and this expression is on his face.)

You do so in a particularly unenthusiastic manner as you attempt to remember the answer to the question.

Crap, it's not coming to you.

==>

(Tre stands in the front of the classroom, sweating heavily and biting his lip.)

TL: Well, first, uh... 
    TL: I determined the line's... 
    TL: slant? Was that it?

==>

(One girl in the back raises her hand frantically as the rest of the class have their eyes fixed on Tre.)

"Tre, it's the slope! The slope!"

You remember that now, but... what else?

==>

TL: Yeah, that thing, the slope. 
    TL: After that, I...
  • ==>

(The entire class looks at Tre with burning stares of indifference. A close-up of him shows, and he's even tenser than before.)

TL: I...

==>

(The camera zooms back out. He opens his mouth.)

TL: have to go to the bathroom!

>Tre: Abscond!

(The same shot is shown but Tre's gone and there's a cloud of smoke and wind lines where he was instead.)

You run like a madman out of that classroom.
  • TreTre
    edited 2012-01-13 02:37:04
    Psst, guys, you can enter commands too if you like.

Also, no, this is not my book in MSPA form. not anymore, anyway.

And this is what I'm planning for it story-wise though I'm fine with it if it's loose and random like Problem Sleuth.

Oh, and also: I'm not gonna fully rule out pictures entirely. They may show up later on.
  • TreTre
    edited 2012-01-14 23:41:41
    ==>

(Tre stops inside the bathroom and wheezes.)

You dodged a bullet there. Phew, that was close. You figure you'll get your stuff from the classroom later while McGraw goes off to lunch.

Anyway, your name is TRE LISTMAN, and you're a bit of a DREAMER. Well, not really a bit. A TON would be a more apt term. You have a tendency to GO OVERBOARD in many an endeavor. You have an ECLECTIC MUSICAL TASTE, and you occasionally TICKLE A GNARLY SYNTH, albeit not entirely well. Also, you're EXTREMELY PROTECTIVE of your FRIENDS when you need to be, which hasn't been often as of recent.

What do you do?

>Tre: Look in the mirror.

(Tre looks at himself. He's sort of unkempt, his face is a bit dirty and his hair is sort of out of whack.)

Whoa, that ain't pretty. You look like crap. 

>Tre: Wash.

(As he dips his face into the sink a skinny, pale white line appears in the mirror, and the overhead lights go out for a split second.)

==>

(He comes back up and becomes confused, and the rift becomes a bit bigger.)

What's that?

==>

(The rift opens up entirely, revealing a black and blue vortex with a white end.)

Oh... oh noooooooo.

• >Tre: Flee.

(Tre attempts to run, but the force from the vortex is too strong for him to go anywhere. He stays more or less static.)

You try to get away from this thing but it's not letting you go. You're scared of what's on the other side, or what could be. The unknown always creeped you out.

==>

(Tre gets sucked in in a flash.)

Looks like you're in for a ride.
  • TreTre
    edited 2012-01-20 12:08:09
    ==>

(A long black, white and blue beam is shown, with a silhouetted figure, aka Tre, in the middle of it)

==>

(We go back to the mirror, but it's on the opposite side of the screen. The vortex opens and Tre comes barreling out at high speed.)

Ow.