Official Equestria Girls 2.71828 MOvie Poster

edited 2014-09-07 22:52:08 in Chocolate

Comments

• Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    i'v nw sn thr vrsns f ths
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I am not cool
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Uh, excuse me. That's more like CRYSTAL.

A name like mine, for a person like me, demands the proper attention-grabbing details.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Being in bold italics on a pink background isn't attention-grabbing enough for you? Pff, you goddesses sure are vain.
  • kill living beings
    to be fair it's bold italics on a pink background.... in front of another pink background

Being in bold italics on a pink background isn't attention-grabbing enough for you? Pff, you goddesses sure are vain.

It's only reasonable, Centie. You of all people should know this!
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    should probably also be underlined

lbr here
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    there it's fixed

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    what about me?
    Anonus said:

what about me?

silly boy, everyone already knows i think you're cool

it would be like writing "the sky is blue", "water is wet", or "hh user is aspie"
    also you weren't on irc when i started this or i probably would have included you as well
    Much better. Thank you, Centie!