The Bragging Thread

edited 2014-08-23 20:02:26 in General
Yes, once again, we steal an idea from Mojave in order to implement it in our own, wacky way! No, this is not getting cliche!

I managed to overcome my anxiety issues long enough to talk to a friend and subsequently arrange getting my stuff out of storage.

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I finished Link's Awakening in one life and got the good ending

GO ME
  • im good enough, im smart enough and doggone it people like me
  • Finally finished reading Diamond is Unbreakable. Now to find some good scanlations of Vento Aureo.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    TitleName said:

Finally finished reading Diamond is Unbreakable. Now to find some good scanlations of Vento Aureo.

I have bad news.
  • fight. dream. horse. love.
    i got an internship at a major investment bank because of rank nepotism because  my grandmother is a very good baby nurse and the manager liked me enough to recommend I do it again next year

i got an internship at a major investment bank because of rank nepotism because  my grandmother is a very good baby nurse and the manager liked me enough to recommend I do it again next year

That's awesome!
  • I got to 100 followers on Audiotool yesterday! :3
  • Is there some way of merging this with the Positive Emotions thread? I feel like they both kind of serve the same purpose and I sort of prefer to not label this stuff as bragging if that makes any sense. If not, that is fine too.
  • edited 2014-08-24 16:18:17
    Odradek said:

TitleName said:

I have bad news.

Oh... I see.

Well, that's kind of a disappointment. I guess I could skip to Stone Ocean then?
    TitleName said:

Odradek said:

TitleName said:

I have bad news.

Oh... I see.

Well, that's kind of a disappointment. I guess I could skip to Stone Ocean then?
    The translations... well everything makes SENSE but a lot of times they mistranslated details, made stuff up, or removed character traits. They also really really horribly explained the villain's Stand, to the point where it's incomprehensible if you just go by their explanations.

Stone Ocean's been colorized and it only has one mention of the events of Vento Aureo so you could probably just skip Part 5 until better scans get created, or the anime gets made.