The Food Court

edited 2011-05-23 22:54:27 in General
So this place isn't so chintzy

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Both of us can be 100% predictable sometimes.

And I wouldn't want it any other way.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I don't know why but I thought that was sweet.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Is there a Taco Bell?
    Yes.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Is there a Subway? I have just enough sub points for a free footlong.

(Unrelated: With that avatar I'm reading all of your posts in a flat monotone for some reason)
    There's a Subway too.
    Chef and Waiterman should set up an operation here. Five Singers Express.
    What would they serve?
    Hell if I know. What do they even serve at their REstauarnt?
    Well apparently live chickens and 14-year-old pizzas and such...
    Are there TV sets scattered around that show stuff like Katy Perry music videos and other shit I don't wanna see? Because seriously South Hills Village, I didn't need to have those there. I was perfectly fine just sitting there eating my tacos in peace, just thinking about whatever, like maybe going over to the Barnes & Noble next door, or what a nice day it is outside, or maybe some busty lady or something, or maybe having a conversation if I'm there with someone, I do not need to have vapid entertainment pumped into my skull 24 hours a day as though the human capacity for imagination has completely vanished. Seriously, the modern-day dependence on mass media to pacify us and fill our every waking minute so as to save us from the horrifying, anxiety-inducing bleakness of silence is a BLIGHT upon humanity. I have spoken.
    Oh, the TownCenter at Aurora's Food Court has some music video channel on a TV too.
    It's spreading! There is no hope
    I liked it better when it was the Aurora Mall.
    I would suppose that's in Denver. I wonder if my aunt's been there.
    No, Aurora.
    Oh. Another one of those Colorado places.
    It's actually been years since I've been in a mall food court. The last one would have been at Eastland Mall, and that was long enough ago that the Macy's was still a Kaufmann's.

I ate at the food court at Nationwide Children's Hospital a few months ago, though. And at the Columbus Zoo a few months before that.
    You have a zoo with a food court?
    Yeah. It's Congo-themed and has a few different shops, though none of them are actually "real" brands.

...Is it weird that I find it amusing that the "Columbus Zoo & Aquarium" isn't actually in Columbus?
    No.

Mindleap means I must tell you that my only visit to Ocean Journey led me to deem it awesome
    Even from the picture of the outside, I can tell that's way more awesome than the Columbus Zoo's aquarium, which is more like an afterthought than anything else.

Also, thinking of the Columbus Zoo has mindleapt me to Wyandot Lake, a small Six Flags-operated amusement park and waterpark adjacent to the Zoo. The Columbus Zoo bought it in 2006 and renovated it into the "Zoombezi Bay" waterpark.
  • PLEASE

OH GOD, PLEASE

TELL ME

PLEASE

THAT THIS FOOD COURT HAS-

PLEASE JUST TELL ME THIS

THAT THIS PLACE HAS AN

ORANGE 

I'M JONESING MAN
    It's got an Orange Julius
  • edited 2011-05-27 01:40:35
    CUNTASAURUS REXXX
    SQUEEEE -dies-

KANIHAVEANORANGEJULIUSPLEAAAASE
    -eats Taco Bell-
  • IT'S BEEN A WHOLE FUCKING MONTH WHERE IS MY ORANGE JULIUS YOU SLOW WHORE
  • edited 2011-06-27 21:55:11
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    So...how do you post a picture?
  • edited 2011-06-27 22:07:13
    CUNTASAURUS REXXX
    Comme ceci:

Vous avez juste copy paste. C'est tout ce que vous avez à faire.
    It doesn't work for me, I'm so sad.
    Also, English dammit
    imageimage
    Oh wait, there we go.

• edited 2011-06-27 22:09:20
    CUNTASAURUS REXXX

I hate being dumb sometimes
    imageimageimage

Here's your goddamn Orange Julius
    I do not know French but I suspect that is not good.
    I wonder what my handle would be in French.

*one google later*

avenue centrale

How anticlimactic.
  • S'il vous plaît, appelez-moi Sir Reginald le troisième.
    hungry

need food
    May I take your order?
    I'll have all of the onion rings.

ALL OF THEM
    Fine by me, I never liked those things.
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut

JUDGE WAPNER

I remember him.

I remember him.
  • edited 2011-09-01 03:35:35
    The user and all related content has been deleted.