Choose your own nonsensical, badly drawn, (possibly NSFW) adventure!

edited 2014-08-11 00:54:21 in General
Why, hello there adventurer! It seems that you have found yourself needing some kind of adventure. So, you decided to rip off another user and make your own adventure. Well done, you plagiarist!

Well, let's take a look at you. My, you do seem to my a rather geometrically shaped individual.

What would you like to do?

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    go to Starbucks
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    buy yourself a pair of sunglasses

or just a sunglass, as the case may be
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    wear makeup
  • edited 2014-08-11 01:27:21
    mourn Hatty

You feel sudden sadness for someone called Hatty. You shed a tear in their memory.

Check your pockets for any possessions

Your body seems to posses pockets that you had never noticed before! Inside you find $72, a doughnut, and an unused q-tip.

wear makeup

You have a sudden urge to wear makeup. However, you do not posses this item. Drat! Now how will you look styling?

buy yourself a pair of sunglasses

go to Starbucks

You realize that it is quite sunny out. Your eye begins to hurt and you decide to find some kind of optical protection. This weather also has you craving hot, caffeinated beverages as well. You decide to find a starbucks and sunglass hut.

You make your way down the grassy street. This town does not seem well paved at all. Along the way you spot the local discount sunglass and coffee stand run by a disgruntled youth. What luck! You always forget that Starbucks is expensive and you do not easily fit in the doorframe.

What would you like to purchase?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    purchase the triangular yellow sunglass
    note the misspelling of "Discount"
  • wear shop owner's hat as sunglass
  • The Mysterious Ballerina and her Tree Stump Ghosts
    Purchase something to improve town's paving
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Purchase an iced coffee with Brazilian hazelnut cream
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Pretend you're Cyclops!Kanye in order to get away with absurd actions.
  • Have a staring contest with the Sun
  • edited 2014-08-13 01:26:53
    Purchase something to improve town's paving

You ask the disgruntled youth about something that could help the pavement in the town's streets. He rolls his eyes at you.

purchase the triangular yellow sunglass

After some time pondering, you finally decide on the triangular shade. My, you are styling now!

Have a staring contest with the Sun

This shade is so styling you feel you can take on anything. You stare intently at the sun. You showed that overpowered star what for!

Purchase an iced coffee with Brazilian hazelnut cream

You ask for you specific favorite drink, an iced coffee with Brazilian hazelnut cream. The youth shrugs, taking your money and handing you a cold coffee. This does not seem to be what you asked for. However, you are not one to turn down a caffeinated beverage so you drink it anyway.

Pretend you're Cyclops!Kanye in order to get away with absurd actions.

The caffeine in your drink has invigorated your spirit! You decide you can do anything and not care.

note the misspelling of "Discount"

With your new found attitude, you decide to point out how stupid the stand's attendant is and comment upon the sign's misspelling. To rub salt in his wound, you also point out the terrible font as well. The attendant becomes visibly agitated.

"Square, if you don't knock off your ass-hattery, you will summon my general manager."

wear shop owner's hat as sunglass

You don't need to take this teen's attitude! You decide he needs to be taught a lesson. You hop up on the counter and attempt to steal his hat.

The attendant becomes very upset.

"Stop! You don't know what you're doing!"

Not heeding his words, you reach for his hat. Just as you grasp the brim, there is a loud bang that knocks you down. Suddenly there is a bright flash of light.

The GENERAL MANAGER has been summoned!

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!" he shouts, making you're symmetrical angles cave in slightly.

"WHY ARE YOU HARASSING MY UNDERPAID EMPLOYEES. AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY FONT."

You begin to regret you Kanye-esque actions.

One of his meaty arms comes down upon your head and knocks you out.

You're not sure how long you've been out. Slowly you're sense come back to you. As you open your eye you notice that it is dark where you are. And not just because of you styling shade either. You try moving your limbs, however they seem to be tied. Wherever you are, it's cold and damp and smells vaguely of cheese and despair.

You wonder if anyone is there or if you're alone.

What do you do?
    begin a quest for revenge on the GENERAL MANAGER
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Turn upside down and fall upwards.