Now that JZ is around

edited 2014-08-08 20:20:35 in General

Comments

• edited 2014-08-08 20:21:53
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    AJZ IS BACK JZ IS BACK JZ IS BACK JZ IS BACKJZ IS BACK JZ IS BACKJZ IS BACK JZ IS BACKJZ IS BACK JZ IS BACKJZ IS BACK JZ IS BACKJZ IS BACK JZ IS BACKJZ IS BACK JZ IS BACKJZ IS BACK JZ IS BACKJZ IS BACK JZ IS BACKJZ IS BACK JZ IS BACKJZ IS BACK JZ IS BACKJZ IS BACK JZ'S BACKJZ'S BACK BACK JZ'S BACK JZ'S BACK JZ'S BACK JZ'S BACKJZ IS BACK JZ IS BACKJZ IS BACK JZ'S BACK JZ'S BACK JZ'S BACK JZ'S BACK JZ'S BACK JZ'S BACK JZ'S BACK JZ'S BACK JZ'S BACK JZ'S BACK JZ'S BACKJZ IS BACK JZ IS BACKJZ IS BACK JZ IS BACKJZ IS BACK JZ'S BACKJZ IS BACK JZ'S BACK JZ'S BACK JZ'S BACK JZ'S BACK JZ'S BACK JZ'S BACK JZ IS BACKJZ IS BACK JZ IS BACK JZ IS BACK JZ IS BACK JZ IS BACK JZ IS BACK JZ IS BACK JZ IS BACK JZ IS BACK JZ IS BACK JZ IS BACK JZ IS BACK JZ IS BACK JZ IS BACK
  • kill living beings
    creepy
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Are you sad that DreamWorks Animation is burning

I'd be sad too if I weren't there to pick up the slack

oh wait
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    those are some realistic looking flames
  • those are some realistic looking flames

Bowser had some really realistic flames in his castle when you think about it.

The problem is, all the other stuff was pixelated junk so Mario could just jump over the fire and the flames. 
  • This is too true.

This movie is pure evil. And has forced the world into chaos. Soon, God will punish us for this sin.
    What didn't you like about it?
  • I have not actually seen it. I just loved the old cartoons a lot.
    I think it's actually one of the only things DWA has ever produced that could be considered a labor of love in any way

There are some things you might not like about it (Peabody and Sherman's voices don't sound like the originals, for one thing, and Sherman has a love interest), but I hope they're not enough to deter you
  • Hmm, if it's still on NEtflix, I may have to check it out sometime then.
    It's not even on home video until October

DWA has a deal with Netflix for pay-TV showings; it ought to be there by the end of this year, if I'm right about there being a nine-month gap between theatrical and premium cable showings
    also

what did you think of ABC Warner having Hanna-Barbera characters behind it
  • As long as they are all given gritty reboots, it's fine.
    Like where Yogi and Boo Boo are militant environmentalist crimefighters based out of a severely-polluted Jellystone Park?

Or where Secret Squirrel is depicted neutralizing his enemies on-screen?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I keep reading the thread title as if it were a song from a Disney-style musical

Now that JZ's here~
  • ^^Excellent, excellent. Those will make millions.

^I AM A DISNEY STYLE MUSICAL
    "Oh Secret, I love it when some of the blood of your enemies gets onto me!" "Shut up, Morocco!"
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    whoa whoa wait i just realized

with JZ around again I can finally enjoy this song again without being reminded of someone i miss!

thanks JZ
  • Y3eeeeeeeeeah! My presence always brings good music.

is this my favorite Bowie song? I think it is
    AMEN.