Comedy for mature adults

edited 2014-08-06 03:48:55 in General
penis

Comments

• We can do anything if we do it together.
    scatology
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    urine
  • edited 2014-08-06 05:03:24
    Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    The economy is horrible, every government is a mess, there are so many systems in place that reward some and deprive from others, nobody thinks before they act, the world is tearing itself to pieces, and people are terrible.

Everywhere we are, everywhere we go, the end process of every human endeavor is misery.

And I'll be damned if it isn't the funniest thing I've ever heard.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    ur gay
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    Could be, 'lil buddy.

Could be.
  • Maturity is like half being able to say all the bad words and half knowing not to say those words.

Mature words are literally meant to not be said. 
  • Maturity is like half being able to say all the bad words and half knowing not to say those words.

Mature words are literally meant to not be said. 
    fuck that imho
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    Being mature is knowing just how long to avoid being juvenile until you can drop a word like poo-poo and have it be super funny
  • edited 2014-08-06 11:11:50
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    I kind of have a similar philosophy. Mature humour, to me, is the sort that works on multiple levels and doesn't require an immediate pay-off to be enjoyable or engaging. The underlying joke should be very smart and perhaps more than a little subversive, but the greater joke should be funny even if you don't "get" the real punchline, and more than that should make you feel even better when you do than worse if it takes you a while to get there.

And yes, this punchline can be a dick joke, or involve bodily functions, but the set-up and context should be such that the cruder or more prurient parts aren't what's funny about the joke per se, but still essential to what makes it funny. It's not a cheap laugh if you get a lot more out of it than just "POOTS!"
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    boobies!