Quick Draw McGraw in The Sequel to Doggie Bones

edited 2014-08-04 05:47:52 in General
Suddenly, the world's doggie bone supply went missing.

Every world government was puzzled by this turn of events. Governments sent out their best agents to track down the bones - to no avail.

But somehow, in the year 2014, not only were Quick Draw McGraw and his sidekick Baba Looey still alive, they hadn't aged one bit from how they were in the year 1959!

They were on a neverending walk, and had found their way to the streets of New York City. "Gee, Quickstraw, I'm getting tired of children running up to me and treating me like some sort of doll," said Baba Looey. "Baba boy, be thankful that ya still got that yewthful look," responded Quick Draw.

It was then that The Man descended upon them and swept them into his secret chamber somewhere in Switzerland.

"Who do ya think yew are," asked Quick Draw. "Search me," said The Man. "Ah! Just joshin', for old times' sake! I'm The Man. I run the planet Earth. And the world's supply of doggie bones has gone missin'! Quick Draw McGraw, your task is to track it down and return it to me. You're our last hope!"

"You musta been through a lot of hopes," said Baba Looey. "I wouldn't count on that," said Quick Draw. "The Man wouldn't have come to me if this weren't super-important stuff!"

"It is! Now get busy," hollered The Man, as he transformed into a slingshot and flung Quick Draw and Baba Looey out of his office. They would land in Minneapolis, which was under attack from eighteen-foot-tall bipedal elephants. Four hundred of them, in fact. And they spat copies of Superman 64 at people.

But the rest of the story will have to wait!