Space Email

2»

Comments

• PAIN from T_O_R_I.EXE

MY_EYES_HURT

I_MAY_SLEEP_SOON

• We can do anything if we do it together.
    hello friend!! i see you there.
    not really, but i can imagine you!!
    you are a body(hopefully! if not thats ok) and you are sounds and smells and all of that is cool.
    you are cool! stay that way!
  • Positivity! from ✿ Little Flower ✿

Я прямо за тобой. Не шевелитесь. Не вдыхать. Я вижу, вы использовали онлайн-переводчик для этого. Вам не нужно больше. Отныне там будет не больше, чтение. Только крики. Не оборачивайся.

• Boredom from Blob

This is the life we are sent to live. This round of life isn't so easy. But what if I told you, everyone is you. Everyone who ever lived was you. Once you die for this life, you go and live as someone else during any point in time.

• if you get this tag it with fuukaphobia on tumblr and put a picture of your hottest robot with it from robot lover

pls do this
    -Anna

• edited 2014-07-18 04:29:48
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    sore from nani

what's it like to not feel guilty for being alive
  • edited 2014-07-18 04:56:09
    A message from your brain

Remember that really stupid thing you did that one time?
  • edited 2014-07-18 04:29:57
    Cute Girls from Kenna

You were expecting a cute girl?
    Surprise!
    It was me, Spooky Skeleton.
  • Rattata from Youngster Joey

Have you seen my super cool rattata? My rattata is in the top percentage of rattatas!

• How To Make Candles from enk

I just want everyone to know that candles are not made of milk. Please do not try it as you are likely to get it everywhere and you won't be able to explain yourself.

• I really hope that is a real thing that someone attempted.
    Armin Arlert? from o man
    i got a space email with a super cute story in it. it was so nice that it gave me butterflies!!

i think i'm lonely
  • day 36 from skeleton tim

day 36

the skeleton war has continued for more than a month now

several of my friends are dead

they were already dead before the war began

50,000 skeletons have re-died since the beginning of the war

we are currently under enemy artillery fire

tell my wife i love her

• (O>O) from birb

when I reflect in a mirror, I'm fall in love all over again with me

• edited 2014-07-18 04:56:22
    x-men tho from me

i've been upset about x-men: days of future past for over a week like what the Heck
  • I DECLARE WAR from Dubloonski

Please prepare your missiles, Mr. President.

• edited 2014-07-18 04:47:33

Read Me from anon

If you're planning on writing something to make you seem all deep and emotional, don't do it.

We'll all just think you're a colossal faggot.

where would we be without anon?

• important from (まどか

i'm from the future and i'm here to inform you all that i had wiped off every brony from existence

congrats - now go mindwipe the Superwholocks next

• URGENT from tweeckos

Are you looking to EXPAND YOUR DONG? Consider Datel's new THERMAL EXPANSION KIT that will make your WEE DONG into a MAGNUM DONG in TWO WEEKS FLAT.

Order now and we'll send TWO for the price of one. Click HERE to learn more.

• The City in the Sea from Edgar Allan Poe

Lo! Death has reared himself a throne
    In a strange city lying alone 
    Far down within the dim West, 
    Where the good and the bad and the worst and the best 
    Have gone to their eternal rest. 
    There shrines and palaces and towers
    (Time-eaten towers that tremble not!) 
    Resemble nothing that is ours.

• Ramen! from Fat and Sassy

I love a good bowl of some Maruchan with the chicken flavoring in it! Yum.

It tastes so much better with a bit of garlic and broccoli boiled in with the powder/water though.

• Gray Mountains from A Random Cyclop

I really wonder how it feels to have 2, humans are weird creatures.

• Madness and the nothing that lies ahead from crestfallen

Madness creeps into my mind as I sit here so fragile with one hundred ways to break and one hundred ways already broken. The shattered window into what once appeared to matter is fogged over with nothing.

And every name I'm called, no not names of mockery but my name of birth, sinks into my thoughts like plague as every 'he' destroys me.

My thoughts puppeted by something you would never perceive as threat as I cannot choose what I wish to become. Tethered to a poison pleasure forbidden to even those who embrace the forbidden. 

Overestimated and underestimate for all I can do is destroy and all I'm thought to do is create.

The beckon of nothing doesn't seem so far away, even when I smile and laugh at mind, I weep in heart.

I've been fooled into thinking everything is fine but every day I move closer to the edge of my mind. 

I can already see the cracks

• oblivion from me

i am a monster 
    and most of the time i'm ok with that.
    because monsters are just enigmas. 
    and the most intriguing things in life are unanswered questions.

• database from Error connecting to

You were born too late to explore the earth
    You were born too early to explore space
    But hey you can explore the internet.

And you're doing shit like this.

• edited 2014-07-18 07:48:27
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    But I'm doing it now;
    At least I know I am.
    At least I caught myself
    Before I sent this out
    Into this stupid world that does not give a damn.
    What kind of fool do you think I am?

(The chorus to Have A Nice Life's magnificent suicide ballad "Destinos", in case you were wondering.)
  • fight. dream. horse. love.
    $#!@% from hole
    This whole f****** world is a bloody mass the executioner has come and his panties everyone sing a song of death because there is nothing there is nothing nothing beyond this life there is nothing me on this life I am this shape of my own Creator you can I switch me out for some other components I am your opponents components opponents components everyone in the Sun alive do not thrive 2222 there is nothing that I would rather do this is some da da s*** this is some job s*** this is some hard core f****** but sex music but sex music but sex music but sex music a*** sex a*** sex a*** sex music time if I were there to turn around what I see myself standing there looking back at me would you f*** yourself would you f*** yourself would you f*** yourself would you f*** yourself would you f*** yourself with you f*** yourself I would f*** self there is no self there is no self there is no self go f*** yourself there is no self go f*** yourself there is no self I kept myself on the shelf and i
    i googled this and found on The Amazing Atheist's tumblr blog
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    TJ Terroja is practically certifiable. That might be a joke, but man has that guy passed the Tyson Threshold.
  • Is said threshold the point where people stop sounding like people and instead begin sounding like beheaded chickens?
  • edited 2014-07-18 11:27:37
    My dreams exceed my real life

TJ Terroja is practically certifiable. That might be a joke, but man has that guy passed the Tyson Threshold.

"I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless atheist there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. VenomfangX is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Christoper Hitchens, I'm Sam Harris. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Dawkins!"

-The Amazing Atheist, on VenomfangX
  • > praising richard dawkins

hole.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    TAA is Yoloswag the Asshole Pokemon
  • pouring boiling oil on one's penis
    I'm pretty sure that's in the wrong thread, unless Space Email has decided to engage in product placement to sustain itself.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Somebody needs to rap at least one of those rants at high speed over the beat to Death Grips' "Hustle Bones".