edited 2014-07-16 16:24:53 in General
Podcasts that aren't Nightvale

Knock-Knock

Retsupurae

Supergreatfriend

Comments

• edited 2014-07-16 16:35:19
    Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    I don't listen to podcasts consistently enough to warrant my bringing them up, not that I'd bring them up anyway. I don't have Knock-Knock, though it looks rad. I dislike Retsupurae, and I don't care for Supergreatfriend (some of their content looks nice, but I'm going to be actually playing Virtue's Last Reward, so whatever).
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    A podcast my friends keep recommending me that is not WTNV is Critical Hit. I still haven't gotten around to listening to it :P
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    welcome to requestcast, the request-based podcast
  • Retsupurae is like 20% very funny, 30% only mildly funny, and 50% forcing jokes to happen.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    I don't watch a lot of Retsupurae, but I have actually enjoyed most of what I have seen. I also listen to a handful of non-Night Vale podcasts when they strike my fancy.