What's the appeal of this movie

edited 2014-07-09 16:05:00 in General

It's, like, a light family comedy but the main selling point is the tank which doesn't seem like it even sees much use.

Why would you even have a tank as a main selling point of a movie if it's not an action movie

I don't understand

Comments

• THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    When I was little, it was pretty much "YAY A TANK" in the same way that The Dukes of Hazzard was "YAY A COOL CAR".
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    If there's something I've learned over the years, it's that many people seem to make movies where at no point does anyone ask the question of who the movie is supposed to be for.
  • Kexruct said:

It's, like, a light family comedy but the main selling point is the tank which doesn't seem like it even sees much use.

Why would you even have a tank as a main selling point of a movie if it's not an action movie
    so is this basically like a chopin nocturne that's in b-flat minor but spends most of its length in d-flat major instead?
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    It just seems like those Smokey and the Bandit movies but with a tank. I'd watch it.

Also, "(that kid) will be shot if he tries to escape" doesn't seem like "light family comedy" to me.