• ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    This is why I'm glad I'm not a heaper.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Aliroz said:

You are glad to have well-drawn hands.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Aliroz said:

keep telling yourself that
  • Aliroz said:

If you're not a Heaper, I'm not a Rayman fan.
  • Now to explore whole new worlds, A brand new place to call our own.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.

But guys, I'm so different from the rest of you because some of you aren't self-described conservatives and some of you enjoy marijuana or worse, almond ice cream!

• imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    define heaper i guess

i understood it to mean someone who regularly posts here, which makes Aliroz a heaper
    Aliroz seems to understand "Heaper" to denote a set of traits they do not want people to associate them with.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    I've noticed, but I'm not sure what that definition is supposed to be.

And I don't think I've ever eaten almond ice-cream.
  • Miko said:

But guys, I'm so different from the rest of you because some of you aren't self-described conservatives and some of you enjoy marijuana or worse, almond ice cream!

>.>
    Aliroz has some weird ideas about us sometimes.

Like that we all love SA, or hate religion.
  • I wouldn't willingly engage in discourse with anyone who claims they hate religion.
  • I wouldn't willingly engage in discourse with anyone who claims they hate religion.

I don't hate religion, but let's be honest, it hasn't been patched in who knows how long, I mean p'sha.

Someone needs to update the thing. religion 2.0 now with clippy to help translate ancient texts for you!
    You look like you're trying to comprehend the divine. Would you like some help with that?

I don't hate religion, but let's be honest, it hasn't been patched in who knows how long, I mean p'sha.

Someone needs to update the thing. religion 2.0 now with clippy to help translate ancient texts for you!
    I hear the Jesus Was A Liberal mod is pretty good.
  • Paul of Tarsus was the original Clippy.

You can't unsee it.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Odradek said:

Aliroz has some weird ideas about us sometimes.

Like that we all love SA, or hate religion.

Yeah, that was really dumb of me. I apologize.

Anyways, sometimes you guys get wierd ideas about the sort of culture/whatever-the-word-for-what-i-am-thinking-of-is that I am in.

Sometimes I wonder whether I live in an alternate universe that somehow has the same internet as the one you guys live in. Except not seriously because that would be dumb.
    Odradek said:

Aliroz seems to understand "Heaper" to denote a set of traits they do not want people to associate them with.

Exactly! That's what I've been thinking but not been able to express in words properly.