Jill FM

edited 2011-12-31 04:50:54 in General
THE VOICE OF THE REBELLION

abort babies!
Tagged:

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    idea stealer
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    It's called "execution".

I got it in my mind that Jill FM should cater to the sort of extreme "feminazi" or, hell, the sort of person that barely exists in the first place. Wants humanity to die out, considers all sexual activity immoral and evil, hates men, etc.
  • MARRY GAYS. LEGALIZE HOMICIDE.
  • edited 2011-12-31 05:05:24
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Marriage implies love, and homicide isn't orderly enough. Too much hassle for the powers-that-be at Jill FM to want.
  • Wanton slaughter?

I don't like wanton slaughter. :<
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Does Jill FM take requests?
    I don't know.

...now I'm thinking of Gilda saying "NO, NOW PISS OFF!".
    Jack does not, and 90% of his promos are variations on the phrase "Jack FM doesn't take requests!" because apparently that's some kind of selling point.
  • edited 2011-12-31 05:16:13
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    ^^Well yeah, it means they're edgy and don't want nobody's bullshit!
  • edited 2011-12-31 05:17:29
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    DELICIOUS
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    No, not that kind of delicious.

...goddammit. Now I want Count Chocula. Fuck the marshmallows, the cereal pieces are where it's at!
  • I want French Toast.
    I haven't had french toast in forever.

My mother used to make it on Christmas, but she got tired of it and now she just makes gingerbread pancakes.
  • Oooh, that sounds yummy~
    It is! And this year she adapted the recipe to make gingerbread waffles~
  • mmmmmmm....-w-
  • The sadness will last forever.
    Yum, gingerbread.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Do you think too much antinatalism  summons 
    Arthur Schopenhauer

Because that might explain why not a lot of people subscribe to that notion.

Jesus, it's like Dr. Wily decided the mustache had been played out and tried mutton-chops instead. 
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Schopenhauer's not as bad as you might think.

Although the hair was, admittedly, terrible.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Anonus, you know abortion is wrong!

Of course, infanticide of male babies doesn't count since they'll just grow up to be horrible men and since the Y chromosome is just a deformed X chromosome anyway so technically men are mutants and not humans and therefore it is okay to murder them.

-sets a men's bathroom on fire-
    Might be funny to see Schopenhauer fight a "feminazi."

Just sayin'
  • edited 2011-12-31 19:25:43
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

I'd pay to see that. I don't care if Schopenhauer is alive or undead. That just sounds like a good time.

Edit: I love that his hair basically started migrating to lower on his head:

...who the hell would listen to a misandrist antinatalist radio station anyway?
    Such people do exist.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Are you asking who would listen to it, or who would listen to it because they agree with it, because I would totes listen to it, but I def don't agree with it.
    But are there enough to justify a radio station?
  • edited 2011-12-31 20:47:32
    ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Oh Anonus, you adorably naïve baby boy you. If there is anything that I have learned about people and the stupid things that they do, it is that there is enough anything to justify an anything. Apparently there are enough KKK members who hate nazis and love other races (but hate interracial marriage and the like) to warrant such a group (I wish I had a link). I have not yet determined if they're serious or just REALLY dedicated to keeping up the façade, but part of my thinks it's the former. That or they just want better publicity. And just look at fandoms. Apparently there are enough people who want to fuck 13 year old aliens and blue running hedgehogs to warrant groups and such for those.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

Myrmodin was linking from a antinatalist blog for awhile. 

The the guy only had a handful of followers, most people tended to agree with him. Myr strongly disagreed and got in a few internet arguments with the fellow.

The whole thing amounted to "There is more pain in the world than pleasure and pleasure is just a temporary escape from the pain. So we'd be better off dead as a species and planet."

Of course the thing fell apart if you disagreed with the premise. It wasn't exactly hard to find evidence that it was flawed.