It's not just me, right?

edited 2014-06-26 00:27:00 in General
This toy is CREEPY AS FUCK, isn't it?

Comments

• But does it tell time
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    what
  • it's the Olsen twins
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    before they were...whatever they later became
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Yeah, what are they doing now, anyway?
  • TreTre
    edited 2014-06-26 00:47:44
    meth, probably
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    lee4hmz said:

Yeah, what are they doing now, anyway?

According to Wikipedia, on their eighteenth birthdays they got control of their company and made it into a big thing, actually.
    citation needed
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    The sisters became co-presidents of Dualstar on their 18th birthday in 2004. Upon taking control of the company, Mary-Kate and Ashley made moves to secure the future of the company by releasing products that appealed to the teen market, including home decoration and fragrances.[11] The Dualstar brand has been sold in more than 3,000 stores in the United States and over 5,300 stores worldwide.[12] The Olsens have appeared on the Forbes"Celebrity 100" list since 2002; in 2007, Forbes ranked them (collectively) as the eleventh-richest women in entertainment, with an estimated net worth of US $100 million.[13]
    so yeah
    $100 million can buy lots of meth
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I don't see anything in here about meth...?
    Tre said it

it was him
    I thought it was the middle girl who was on meth.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i don't know if i'd have said creepy

the photographic head on the cartoon body is slightly jarring maybe

it's very dated looking (guessing it came out early 1990s?) and obviously marketed at children
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    It has a copyright date of 1992

Lorimar itself is essentially defunct; it was absorbed into Warner Bros. Television in 1993
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Anonus said:

It has a copyright date of 1992

Oh yeah.

Well spotted.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ...somehow it seems less creepy now than it did when I was sleep-deppin' Wednesday night.
    Michelle was kind of other-worldly looking to start with (and the Olsen twins still are), so I can see sleep deprivation making that worse.