Now I'm worried I'm literally CWC

edited 2014-06-22 00:56:41 in General
Quick, recommend me some Nostalgia Critic or Phelous videos to help me fix this

Comments

• How would that fix anything
  • CWC probably hates one or the other
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    Criticize Sonic the Hedgehog and Pokemon. That should fix it.
  • MetaFour said:

Criticize Sonic the Hedgehog and Pokemon. That should fix it.

STOP. HATING. ON. SONIC. AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
  • You're younger than him and have a job. You're already better.
  • TreTre
    edited 2014-06-22 01:22:48
    You're also female.

Which doesn't necessarily make you better, but it does clarify the difference further.
  • (you're infinitely more rad than he is, though)
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    If you were CWC I would not talk to you

and I do talk to you, ergo
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    So how do you guys explain this???

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    some sort of photo editing software
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    See? Your driver's license says your initials are CWA. Therefore, not CWC. QED.
  • and the signature is not even of your name :P
  • CWA, Christians with attitude
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    You can't literally be CWC because you are a separate individual.

Now being similar, you can be afraid of that.
  • So how do you guys explain this???

alternate universe

since the Centie I know is Ohioan, none of this Virginia garbage.
  • Having a form of autism may be your only real similarity

and by that logic, CWC and I are also twins
  • by that logic this forum is basically CWCville
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
    And I'm the guy who makes an obssesive stalking wiki about how autistic you are
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    I will be the man in the banana suit with a pickle or however the meme goes.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    CA, you are way too self-aware to be anything like that guy. You say dumb things sometimes, but everyone does. It is a-OK.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    You put way more effort into consistent worldbuilding.
  • And you've never displayed the same sheer mean-spiritedness that he has. That's the really important thing, you know? Centralia may be a power fantasy, but it doesn't have punishing other people as a defining feature like CWCville does.
  • kill living beings

And I'm the guy who makes an obssesive stalking wiki about how autistic you are

i will do tech support for said wiki. all will be beautiful, in the end.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    Why does this part of the forum's consciousness exist? I stopped having any thoughts pertaining to this character... about five years ago.
  • edited 2014-06-23 20:00:01
    Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Miko said:

Why does this part of the forum's consciousness exist? I stopped having any thoughts pertaining to this character... about five years ago.

I did too, but what's your point. Not like getting into media or people themselves long after the peak is at unusual. And why care?

This all ignores the fact that it was a pretty obvious joke from the start, of course.
    I dunno, it just seems like an unhealthy thought process to compare oneself to the person who is basically the "asperger with extra ass" bogeyman of the internet. It's like being white and comparing yourself to Hitler.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Miko said:

I dunno, it just seems like an unhealthy thought process to compare oneself to the person who is basically the "asperger with extra ass" bogeyman of the internet. It's like being white and comparing yourself to Hitler.

Psst: it wasn't an actual comparison

That's why the OP was unrelated nonsense
    oops >_>

You can't literally be CWC because you are a separate individual.

You seem awfully sure about that

Do you know something I don't?
    Kraken be mad creepin' on you.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    As I am a god, I am omniscient.
  • being omniscient is not a prereq for godhood
    Well I'm a god and I'm omniscient. So there.
    Silence, Saltine Satrap!
    Of what?
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    whatever gods do I guess
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Go kingCrackers! Crackers, crackers, he's our man, if he can't do it nobody can! woo-hooo! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
  • Are you sure you aren't literary CWC?
    And I am officially now imagining Al as one of Boris' cheerleaders in that one chapter of Poppy.