sexy hentai

edited 2014-06-16 18:42:37 in General

Comments

• maybe that's the pillow rather than the pillowcase
  • edited 2014-06-16 18:44:15
    also now i know the true form of neptune
  • edited 2014-06-16 18:48:00
    http://hyperdimensionneptunia.wikia.com/wiki/Neptune

Neptune (ネプテューヌ Nepuchūnu?) is the human form of Purple Heart, the CPU of Planeptune, and also the main protagonist in Hyperdimension Neptunia who loses her memory after a terrible fight and is banished to Gamindustri. After crash landing, Neptune finds herself in the home of the nurse in training, Compa. Now she must try to rally the other Goddesses and fellow party members to come aid her in defeating the evil goddess, Arfoire.

Neptune is the older sister of Nepgear. In mk2, she is captured along with Blanc, Vert, and Noire, so their sisters must step up and rescue them. In Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Neptune is thrown into the past after being kicked out by Histoire for being lazy and not working for a few years prior.

seriously, why is it that every time i try to make sense of anything related to neptunia, i get a "what the fuck am i reading" feeling

it's a strange, unsettling combination of arcane world-building details and horrible puns
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You have to buy 1000 of them?
  • edited 2014-06-16 19:19:08
    “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”

Neptune (ネプテューヌ Nepuchūnu?) is the human form of Purple Heart, the CPU of Planeptune, and also the main protagonist in Hyperdimension Neptunia who loses her memory after a terrible fight and is banished to Gamindustri. After crash landing, Neptune finds herself in the home of the nurse in training, Compa. Now she must try to rally the other Goddesses and fellow party members to come aid her in defeating the evil goddess, Arfoire.

Neptune is the older sister of Nepgear. In mk2, she is captured along with Blanc, Vert, and Noire, so their sisters must step up and rescue them. In Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Neptune is thrown into the past after being kicked out by Histoire for being lazy and not working for a few years prior.

seriously, why is it that every time i try to make sense of anything related to neptunia, i get a "what the fuck am i reading" feeling

it's a strange, unsettling combination of arcane world-building details and horrible puns

Because whoever thought that this was a good idea in the form that it took almost certainly had, like, five or six screws loose. It's basically everything that is wrong with a certain part of the Japanese anime fandom made flesh digital ink.

On a different note, the formatting is broken and I dunno what do.
  • My dreams exceed my real life

Because whoever thought that this was a good idea in the form that it took almost certainly had, like, five or six screws loose. It's basically everything that is wrong with a certain part of the Japanese anime fandom made flesh digital ink.

The main thing I know is that David Productions did an adaption that did poorly. Beforehand, they did an adaptation of Parts 1 and 2 of JJBA that did quite well.

So a shitty adaptation of a fanservice game done to pay the bills as a guaranteed success did poorly, but the anime they did as fans of the source material where they tried to present it as well as possible did much better than expected, and let them continue and make a higher budget adaptation of Part 3.

This combined with the fact that there are no new anime with the words "My Little Sister" in the title, as well as interesting-looking upcoming anime like Tokyo Ghoul and Zankyo No Terror, new adaptations of Sailor Moon and Astro Boy, and freaking Masaaki Yuasa directing an Adventure Time episode this summer season makes me more hopeful about the future of anime than I generally am.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    most disappointing thread i ever clicked on tbh
  • Odradek said:

The main thing I know is that David Productions did an adaption that did
    poorly. Beforehand, they did an adaptation of Parts 1 and 2 of JJBA
    that did quite well.

So a shitty adaptation of a fanservice game
    done to pay the bills as a guaranteed success did poorly, but the anime
    they did as fans of the source material where they tried to present it
    as well as possible did much better than expected, and let them continue
    and make a higher budget adaptation of Part 3.
    Despite my dislike of JJBA as a matter of taste, I am happy for this.
  • edited 2014-06-16 19:38:16
    wait you're talking about the anime series...

...i wonder what that's like...

> youtube.com/watch?v=2SU9waBBVCw

do not want
  • My dreams exceed my real life

wait you're talking about the anime series...

...i wonder what that's like...

> youtube.com/watch?v=2SU9waBBVCw

do not want

This is indistinguishable from that parody of skeevy anime from No More Heroes 2
  • edited 2014-06-16 19:41:54
    Poe's Revolving Door strikes again!

• oh my goooooooooooood
  • i had the video in my post embedded originally

but then i unembedded it because it was just that shameful
  • edited 2014-06-16 19:48:26
    ironically, apparently shamefulness is taboo on the island, according to that first video

edit: correction, it's shyness, not shamefulness, apparently.  bqhatevwr.
  • also the end of your video made me burst out laughing
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
    Actually I have faith on that project because it's made by the guy who made gdgd fairies and written by one of the Gamecenter CX writers.
    t. faith haver
    And they are actually are pulling some obscure shit there, they even have the Teradrive there. You know what's the Teradrive? Me neither.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Odradek said:

The main thing I know is that David Productions did an adaption that did poorly. Beforehand, they did an adaptation of Parts 1 and 2 of JJBA that did quite well.

So a shitty adaptation of a fanservice game done to pay the bills as a guaranteed success did poorly, but the anime they did as fans of the source material where they tried to present it as well as possible did much better than expected, and let them continue and make a higher budget adaptation of Part 3.

This combined with the fact that there are no new anime with the words "My Little Sister" in the title, as well as interesting-looking upcoming anime like Tokyo Ghoul and Zankyo No Terror, new adaptations of Sailor Moon and Astro Boy, and freaking Masaaki Yuasa directing an Adventure Time episode this summer season makes me more hopeful about the future of anime than I generally am.
    I actually feel the same way!
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    If nothing else, Hyperdimension Neptunia has a personification of Cave in it: http://hyperdimensionneptunia.wikia.com/wiki/Cave
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

As the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man's new owner, this upsets me greatly
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You've owned a media conglomerate for four years and you're only NOW being upset by unlicensed Chinese merchandise??
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    It took me until taking control of Columbia Pictures to own much of anything worth merchandising! Other than, like, Where's Waldo
  • you should hide waldo dolls everywhere
  • edited 2014-06-17 09:27:45
    Miko said:

If nothing else, Hyperdimension Neptunia has a personification of Cave in it: http://hyperdimensionneptunia.wikia.com/wiki/Cave

why does everything neptunia-related read like a bad crossover fanfic

i mean, i appreciate that Cave and Falcom made appearances in the fanfic, but

it's still a bad crossover fanfic
    So one cares about the anime with Sega consoles as kawaii girls

P
    L
    E
    B
    S
  • So one cares about the anime with Sega consoles as kawaii girls

P
    L
    E
    B
    S

I'm sorry that you enjoy ENTRY LEVEL HIPSTER GARBAGE
  • HPST 101 Somewhat-Obscure Pop Culture Works
    HPST 120 Lesser-Known Visual Creative Media
    HPST 130 Lesser-Known Interactive Media
    HPST 140 Lesser-Known Aural Media
    HPST 150 Other Lesser-Known Media
    HPST 253 Intersection of Anime and Games
    HPST 390 Special Topics in Hipsterism (offerings may vary)
    -> HPST 390 section 002 Disney and 101 Dalmations
    -> HPST 390 section 005 Traffic Signage
    -> HPST 390 section 015 Hyperdimension Neptunia
    I don't think this is entry-level.

It might not be thesis-level, though -- for that, you'll need to be writing a paper about "Accuracy of Moe Portrayals of Videogame Consoles in Hyperdimension Neptunia".