WHere the fuck is Wobuffet

edited 2014-06-16 17:47:41 in General
I need him to teach me how to use Destiny Bond

Comments

• edited 2014-06-16 18:28:05
    wobuffuck is wherethefet
  • There's always Mailinator if you need that.
  • edited 2014-06-16 18:11:53

cannot unsay
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Wobbuffet is a very silly-looking beast.
  • Why did you make this thread?

Although I guess the real question is

wynaut

B)
  • It hates light and shock. If attacked, it inflates its body to pump up its counterstrike.
    >////<

I'm not really good at teaching things :_;
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    *pets the Wobbuffet*
  • It hates light and shock. If attacked, it inflates its body to pump up its counterstrike.
    >////////<
  • I like how female Wobbuffet just have the most ridiculously out of place gender difference in the entire Pokemon series
    lipstick
  • edited 2014-06-16 22:17:59
    Fucking fuck do I fucking hate you Wobbuffet.

Don't have any status or boosting moves? Didn't lead with a Ghost type? Your Pokemon is already dead.
    Kexruct said:

I like how female Wobbuffet just have the most ridiculously out of place gender difference in the entire Pokemon series

lipstick
    It is a little unusal, isn't it :? I'm from the Hoenn area, so I don't quite understand the appeal. But I guess Wobbuffet from Kalos wouldn't understand my decision to go without! :V

Fucking fuck do I fucking hate you Wobbuffet.

Don't have any status or boosting moves? Didn't lead with a Ghost type? Your Pokemon is already dead.

D:<

WELL MAYBE NOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE HAS TO DO WITH BATTLING! I'M MORE THAN A GLORIFIED PIT FIGHTER! (#゚Д゚)
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    How do you feel about the part in the anime where Ash's Froakie defeats one of your kind by throwing his neck foam at him because "it's not a real move, so Counter and Mirror Coat don't work"? Personally, I thought that was a bit ridiculous.
    Hmm.(;¬_¬) I don't really know a lot about fighting, so I wouldn't know. I'm actually...a contest pokemon....
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    hay Wobbuffet, did you know there's a picture of you in my game thingy

I thought it was a nice tribute or something
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

hay Wobbuffet, did you know there's a picture of you in my game thingy

I thought it was a nice tribute or something

why would you put a Sega the Hedgehog character in your Mario game
    no d00d, Sonic doesn't appear until a later level
    Oh, you made a game, Imipolex? :o

I'll be sure to try it out as soon as I get home! :D
    yes, and there's a picture of Wailord in it too but I'm not gonna post that one
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Wobbuffet said:

Hmm.(;¬_¬) I don't really know a lot about fighting, so I wouldn't know. I'm actually...a contest pokemon....

Oh, interesting. What categories?
    Indeed we do!
    Uh....the smart one. >//<

I don't think I'm that smart, but the judges seem to like me...
    Indeed we do!
    Huh, cool. I'm more of a battling person myself, but if I were to enter a contest, I think Beauty would be my best. Maybe Coolness as well.

Also, I imagine you eat a lot of green foods.
    Oh, yeah! They're really delicious! ^//^

My owner (well, my ex-owner now (;¬_¬)) says it's because I have a calm nature!
  • BeeBee
    edited 2014-06-17 02:53:05

How do you feel about the part in the anime where Ash's Froakie defeats one of your kind by throwing his neck foam at him because "it's not a real move, so Counter and Mirror Coat don't work"? Personally, I thought that was a bit ridiculous.

Back when I seriously considered writing fanfiction, I was going to have Corphish take down a Wobbuffet by telling a particularly horrifying rendition of The Aristocrats that you only saw through a series of mercifully brief cutaways from a battle taking place elsewhere.

It's probably a good thing that never went anywhere.
    WOBBUFFET

WHERE ARE YOU
    Bee said:

Back when I seriously considered writing fanfiction, I was going to have Corphish take down a Wobbuffet by telling a particularly horrifying rendition of The Aristocrats that you only saw through a series of mercifully brief cutaways from a battle taking place elsewhere.

It's probably a good thing that never went anywhere.
    Ufufu, well, Wobbuffets are taught to deflect what's them. So, that Wobbuffet would probably start telling his own version of the Aristocrats in an attempt to out-horrify the Corphish. ((( ̄へ ̄井)

WOBBUFFET

WHERE ARE YOU

((((;゜Д゜))) 

I'm sorry! I was, um, busy yesterday...
    oh hai
    Hai! (*≧▽≦)
    More questions for the Patient Pokémon.

So being on the contest circuit, you must have visited a lot of different places in Hoenn, right? Which one's your favorite?
    What's your opinion on this Very Small Wynaut

More questions for the Patient Pokémon.

So being on the contest circuit, you must have visited a lot of different places in Hoenn, right? Which one's your favorite?
    I've always been kind of fond of Lilycove. 
    Kexruct said:

What's your opinion on this Very Small Wynaut

(≧◇≦)

He's adorable!