Outdated Bower

edited 2014-06-16 03:02:56 in General

Obsolete nest...

...or early Skullflower?

Comments

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    (Incidentally, the bowerbird joke that Naney made during our first video chat was one of the things that made me decide that he was a keeper. Love you, boyfriend!)
  • (Incidentally, the bowerbird joke that Naney made during our first video chat was one of the things that made me decide that he was a keeper. Love you, boyfriend!)

i was gonna take a picture of myself surrounded with every blue object in my room but my iPhone is not being happy so just imagine me in green PJs holding a blue algebra 2 textbook with a blue pillow on my head surrounded with blue jeans and a blue linen shirt
    I am gladly doing so while listening to Matthew Bower projects and not feeling blue in the slightest!
  • fuck i forgot just how bad this song is
    Let's counteract that with some noisy, brain-cleaning drone-metal, then!

• Let's counteract that with some noisy, brain-cleaning drone-metal, then!

=w=
  • fuck i forgot just how bad this song is

In contrast, I forgot how much I enjoyed it.  The music video is silly, but the song is nice.

fuck i forgot just how bad this song is

In contrast, I forgot how much I enjoyed it.  The music video is silly, but the song is nice.
    Glenn, you are wrong and you must leave before I evict you with noise.
  • dude

did you hear that shitty spoken word portion
  • yeah, and conveniently i have a version that starts with "listen" and cuts out that entire section, lol