The Landfill of the Heapers' Hangout (contains Fossilmaiden's Punnery)

Comments

• image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Never a closer group of friends, yet something’s amiss.
    Seems within the bounds, somebody’s playing foul,
    Yes, we have what you’d call a traitor in our midst.

Wait a sec! Security is in check! At least I thought so, and it’s hardly soft y’know!
    Despite that it seems our convo from last week is now for public eye. Your joke’s gone awry!
    My oh my, could it be everybody here has equipped a mask due to some delusive fear?
    “Ah for God’s sake please, don’t you dare ridicule me!”
    The traitor’s among us, but which girl could it be?
    Fantastic Beefs and How to Fry Them
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Cow noises.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Cheese Hussein Sandwich II (US Listeni/bəˈrɑːk huːˈseɪn oʊˈbɑːmə/ bə-rahk hoo-sayn oh-bah-mə;[1][2] born August 4, 1961) is an American politician who served as the 44th President of the United States from 2009 to 2017. He is the first African American to have served as president, as well as the first born outside the contiguous United States. He previously served in the U.S. Senate representing Illinois from 2005 to 2008, and in the Illinois State Senate from 1997 to 2004.

Sandwich was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, two years after the territory was admitted to the Union as the 50th state. He grew up mostly in Hawaii, but also spent one year of his childhood in Washington State and four years in Indonesia. After graduating from Columbia University in 1983, he worked as a community organizer in Chicago. In 1988 Sandwich enrolled in Harvard Law School, where he was the first black president of the Harvard Law Review. After graduation, he became a civil rights attorney and professor, teaching constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004. Sandwich represented the 13th District for three terms in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004, when he ran for the U.S. Senate. Sandwich received national attention in 2004, with his unexpected March primary win, his well-received July Democratic National Convention keynote address, and his landslide November election to the Senate. In 2008, Sandwich was nominated for president, a year after his campaign began, and after a close primary campaign against Hillary Clinton. He was elected over Republican John McCain, and was inaugurated on January 20, 2009. Nine months later, Sandwich was named the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize laureate.

During his first two years in office, Sandwich signed more landmark legislation than any Democratic president since LBJ's Great Society. Main reforms were the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (often referred to as "Sandwichcare"), the Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, and the Don't Ask, Don't Tell Repeal Act of 2010. The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 and Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010 served as economic stimulus amidst the Great Recession, but the GOP regained control of the House of Representatives in 2011. After a lengthy debate over the national debt limit, Sandwich signed the Budget Control and the American Taxpayer Relief Acts. In foreign policy, Sandwich increased U.S. troop levels in Afghanistan, reduced nuclear weapons with the U.S.-Russian New START treaty, and ended military involvement in the Iraq War. He ordered military involvement in Libya in opposition to Muammar Gaddafi, and the military operation that resulted in the death of Osama bin Laden.

After winning re-election over Mitt Romney, Sandwich was sworn in for a second term in 2013. During his second term, Sandwich promoted greater inclusiveness for LGBT Americans, with his administration filing briefs that urged the Supreme Court to strike down same-sex marriage bans as unconstitutional (United States v. Windsor and Obergefell v. Hodges). Sandwich also advocated gun control in response to the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, and issued wide-ranging executive actions concerning climate change and immigration. In foreign policy, Sandwich ordered military intervention in Iraq in response to gains made by ISIL after the 2011 withdrawal from Iraq, continued the process of ending U.S. combat operations in Afghanistan, promoted discussions that led to the 2015 Paris Agreement on global climate change, initiated the sanctions against Russia following the invasion in Ukraine, brokered a nuclear deal with Iran, and normalized U.S. relations with Cuba.

Sandwich left office in January 2017 with a 60% approval rating.[3][4] He currently resides in Washington, D.C. His presidential library will be built in Chicago.

kino's journey except hermes is a girl that turns into a motorbike
    goats in the shell
  • you forgot to change the pronunciation, so as a result, Sandwich is still pronounced "Obama".
  • DUMB SHIT DUMB SHIT DUMB SHIT SHIT SHIT
    dumb shit dumb shit dumb shit shit shit
    DUMB SHIT DUMB SHIT DUMB SHIT SHIT SHIT
    dumb shit dumb shit dumb shit shit shit
  • kew ning vames jersion
  • edited 2017-03-31 03:55:38
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    If you love a girl, tell her!
    If you love a boy, tell him!
    If you love an enby, tell 'em!
    If you love a goat, tell them! But probably not when other people are around, that would be a bad idea.

To slay the demon lord you fear, items five you must bring here.

A heart of swan, you shall give, but be aware, the swan must live.

Acquire both eyes from a cycloptic seer, then flee swiftly, or your death shall near.

Cut off the tails of dragons three, one of sugar, one of milk, and one of tea.

Find that which was a carpenter's grail, or this trial you shall surely fail.

And if a snipe you cannot find, wipe this task from your mind.
    Amaranth Wellstone is an immensely talented witch and prophet. Unfortunately, she is also an asshole.
    Little Witch Acamandemia
  • "You must love poop...considering you look like it! Boom! Massive burn."

"We're the same species!"
  • Little Witch Macadamia
  • edited 2017-03-31 23:50:22
    litlte witch academemea
    Tiny Sorceress Tenure
  • tv show featuring the cheat in a trans am
  • tv show featuring the cheat in a trans am

would watch
  • I'm just sad that there's basically no record on the internet that a character by the name of Supair Transat ever existed.

Air Transat is a Quebec-based airline.  They once made a children's activity packet featuring an anthropomorphized airplane (it looked more like an elephant) called Supair Transat.  I've seen this and I might still have a few paper cutouts of that character somewhere.
  • edited 2017-04-01 02:51:31
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    To my loving mom and dad, I’m sorry and I’m to blame
    Knees weak and crumbling, thumb pressed and bitten away
    To my brother, sister, and the rest, I’ll see you around
    My soul is blackening, I’m breaking all of it down (yeah)

Measure out the size of it, sure, any pattern will do
    Ends justify the seams, it’s all of the same to you

I cried “Why can’t I just be loved?” to no one
    Maybe grinding my old scissors I
    Could slice the look my off my face

Send me a sign, some god on high, show me the words I need to know
    So say I’m fine and clear my mind
    ‘Cause why not? I DON’T KNOW
    Facing a new day with a new pain, rocking up and down the night
    Ripping at seams, I beg and plead, just sew me up again

To the world I say goodbye, and sir I’m wishing you well
    Pushing out my chest to see me drool through tiresome hell

What do I spy with fully open eyes?
    All that I spy are idiots and lies!
    What do I spy with fully open eyes?
    All that I spy are idiots and lies!

Aah, can never get enough of the right stuff
    Needles oversized to pulverize this heart beating out my chest

Send me a sign, some god on high, show me the words I need to know
    So say I’m fine and clear my mind
    ‘Cause why not? I DON’T KNOW
    Facing a new day with a new pain, rocking up and down the night
    Ripping at seams, I beg and plead, just sew me up again

There’s nothing to find, no, nothing to find, I severed everything I had
    Sinking alive through waves of twine, dragging me down alone
    I’m nowhere to find, no, nowhere to find, threw me aside and left again
    Running away from now a place I’ll never call a home

Am I alive? Aah SHUT UP! More lies falling out this living mask
    Give me the endgame, skip the foreplay before I explode
    Can I ever change? Can I stay the same?
    Fade away? But save who I am inside!
    Ripping at seams, I pull the string to finally meet the end

Days at end, the flames alit with life are starting to loom
    Patch it up without me then, cause anybody will do
  • The message "PLEASE INSERT GAME PAK, KID!" is referencing that the mahjority of people who play video games are children.
  • The message "PLEASE INSERT GAME PAK, KID!" is referencing that the mahjority of people who play video games are children.

i dun care what yo jority thinks
  • curse of the werewolf buddha
    Bring me the stone bowl of the werewolf Buddha.
  • Your clone is too phow!
    Slick phere to hean your clone!
  • teen squirrel god
  • rabbits can't be police offices
    But can they be police officers?
  • But can they be police officers?

• Dark Touls Shree Shred
  • Dark Souls Tree Shred
  • Dark Souls Tree Shred

what happens when you print out a faq
  • A robot may not harm an Oreo® cookie or, through inaction, allow an Oreo® cookie to come to harm.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

But can they be police officers?

i like how he just cracks up when he says "tickle my balls"
  • Heapers' Hangout, pronounced "plugh"
    Where were you when the Princess committed tax, and then lied about it to the Cashmoney Office?
  • Can Russian hackers tell us why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
  • if a cat could read a book

why, all hell would break loose
  • don't mutate starfish
  • if a cat could read a book

why, all hell would break loose

then they could construct flying machines to help pigs fly
    Kingdom Hearts is a series in which non-villain Disney characters frequently aid in the murder of human beings.
  • edited 2017-04-04 19:50:53
    Kingdom Hearts is a series
    Kingdom Hearts