The Landfill of the Heapers' Hangout (contains Fossilmaiden's Punnery)

Comments

• THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    12 volt, 5 amp integrated buck converter module

accepts filtered DC from 13.8-50 V

low RDS(ON) MOSFETS for low power dissipation at high loads

overload, overvoltage and reversed-connection safety checks

compact size and simple connections
    (13.8 so you can run it from a running car's alternator, 50 so you can run it from 48-volt telco power with a bit of safety margin.)
    tip is ground is green, ring is red is hot (-48V)
  • profaning the sacred

prosacring the faned
  • see?  not even profaning the sacred is sacred.
  • EVERYTHING GOES IN THE LINGUISTIC BLENDER

THE LINGUISTIC BLENDER DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT FOR ALIGNMENT

IT DOES NOT GIVE A THIS EITHER

NOR A TSI H
  • >D MEANING IS NEA NI MG
  • in the event of any Chaos Orb disputes, one is obligated to resort to arbitration

litigation is not allowed
  • one is not allowed to E in the process
  • thou shalt not HHH##III#(
  • We find the defendant, Mike Rogers, guilty of HHH##III#( in the second degree.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    *fills the land*
  • ----..--**--.., = http://vocaroo.com/i/s1UJHGHNqGNX

We find the defendant, Mike Rogers, guilty of ----..--**--.., in the second degree. = http://vocaroo.com/i/s1OD7uMl1Jx2
  • Mike Rogers the Michigander or Mike Rogers the Alabamian?

THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW
  • tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick FLEA

*everyone runs in a circle*
  • edited 2014-10-12 21:36:12

tang
  • tsing tsum moh gau tsah siu BAO
  • tsing tsum moh gau tsah siu DZEEN
  • tsing tsum moh gau tsah siu DUPP
  • the following will be typed by my forehead

fvcrghlu8ijkjuhjgftruhjl

the preceding was typed by my forehead
  • Steak Kommunity

Stare dot Steak-Powered dot Cum
  • the steaks are under the influence
  • if you are high when you are under the influence, then does that mean the influence is even higher?
  • low signal-to-noise ratio
  • edited 2014-10-13 16:30:20

In the U.S., the sound recording copyright notice, which may only be affixed to a phonorecord, consists of three elements:

1. the ℗ symbol;
    2. the year of first publication of the sound recording; and
    3. an identification of the owner of the copyright, either by name,
      abbreviation or other designation by which it is generally known. The
      identification can be omitted if the owner is the sound recording's
      producer, and the producer is identified on associated packaging.[2]

> may only be affixed to a phonorecord

℗℗℗℗℗℗℗℗℗℗℗℗℗℗℗℗℗℗℗℗℗℗℗℗℗℗℗℗℗℗℗ 2014 glennmagusharvey

I AM AFFIXING THIS POST WITH MANY ℗S

THIS POST HAS NO AUDIO DATA

WHAT NEOWW??????? D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< ..|./ \.|..

• (response moved here because response is off-topic)

Birds fly, fish swim, and Anita Sarkesian
    doesn't like sexy women in video games (which is a really miry topic
    because of the nature of how games are made, who makes the games, who
    the games are made for, and so on, not that I say that she's wrong about
    the subject entirely, just that her hyperbolic statements are expected
    by now).

so anita sarkeesian uses dislike of sexy women in video games as a means for locomotion?
  • alternative:

Birds fly, fish swim, and Anita Sarkesian
    doesn't like sexy women in video games (which is a really miry topic
    because of the nature of how games are made, who makes the games, who
    the games are made for, and so on, not that I say that she's wrong about
    the subject entirely, just that her hyperbolic statements are expected
    by now).

birds fly, grass grows, sun shines, and brutha: anita sarkeesian doesn't like sexy women in video games.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    W CHAMBERLAIN AVE
    Wavetable synthesis can refer to one of the following:
    * Vector synthesis, where the timbre is generated by reprogramming an [[arbitrary wave generator]] in real time using a given set of waveforms. This can be used to implement [[additive synthesis]] or filter sweep effects; the sound produced is similar to [[frequency modulation synthesis]] or the output of a [[ring modulator]] in character.
    * A form of [[sample-playback synthesis]] used on personal computers starting in the late 1980s and continuing into the early 2000s, with varying capabilities (ranging from pre-programmed, [[General MIDI]]-compatible modules with ROM-based samples to full-featured, RAM-based samplers); has since been replaced by DSP-based [[surround sound]] processors for special applications, and software-based samplers such as Fluidsynth for everyday use.
    and yeah I wrote all that from memory just now
  • Asteria is a fast paced indie platformer, wrapped up in a sandbox sci-fi world where everything is destructible, mineable, collectable, craftable and creatable.
    You play Ryker: the only surviving human colonist after your people
    were wiped out by local aliens. Now you’re stranded on Asteria, with no
    means of escape. This isn’t just about survival, it’s about revenge.
    Build your safe haven and go track down the aliens who destroyed your
    colony.
    > local aliens

are they illegal
    we should deport them
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Alright, class! Disney overpaid, but they got this company on December 31, 2009:

A) Lucasfilm Limited

B) Marvel Entertainment

C) Capital Cities/ABC, Inc.
    That is correct!

(This is my imaginary Disney Class, in which I teach business skills and indoctrinate my students with Disney or something - I wonder how well the indoctrination works. I would much rather indoctrinate them with something else, but Warner Bros. Class or Hanna-Barbera [Also MGM Animation But We Can't Use That Name] Class doesn't have the same ring to it)
  • we should make a curriculum for Media Fandom Studies at the University of Centralia
    Disney Class is many things: business class, an exercise in the Disney corporate message, and thus marketing...

Hanna-Barbera Class is of course little more than a glorified art class.

Not sure what Warner Bros. Class is yet.